You Broke Two Rules.

Olivia POV

I'm glaring at the man that is holding his gun at the kid in my lap.

"Fine! Stop holding the gun at his head!" He puts his gun away with a smirk and sits on his desk.

"The kid name is Kyle, he doesn't have a last name, so I gave him mine. His parents died when he was barely a month old. He was with his uncle until now."

I look at him with an arch eyebrow, "Are you going to tell me your name? I am a fucking slave to you." He grabs my face harshly, "It's Ryan Lane and you will call me sir. And I'm also getting tired of your fucking mouth."

I move my face from his grasp, "Ryan Lane? So the kid name is Kyle Lane. Fuck that! The kid needs to take my last name, not no damn killer!" The baby starts crying and I start bouncing my leg to calm him down.

"I don't give a damn what you say! Go to my damn room and listen to what the maids are telling you!" I turn around and see a maid waiting for me, I stand up and walk out of the office and follow the woman.

She takes me down a long hallway, "This is Master Ryan room, you will be staying here for now on along with the baby." I suck my teeth as I look around the room.

I see a crib and other baby things, "He was going to keep the kid anyway! Why the hell did he use the kid against me?!" The woman ignores my rant and close the door, "Yelling will get you nowhere."

I sit on the bed and she goes into the bathroom and comes back out with a one piece swimsuit. "This will be your work attire, you have a choice to wear heels or no shoes at all. Whatever Master Ryan tells you, you have to do it, if not he will do something bad to you."

I stare at the swimsuit in disgust, "I'm not wearing that shit!" The door slams open, "Get out and take the baby with you!"

The woman takes the baby and runs out the room.

Ryan looks at me and slowly walks towards me, I move backwards on the bed to get as far away from him. "I have been letting you get away with your mouth for to long."

"Ah!! Let me go!" He grabs my ankle and pulls me towards him, he wraps his hands around my neck and start chocking me, "The next time you talk back or even roll your damn eyes I am going to do more than choke your ass."

He tightens his grip, "Do you understand?" I nod my head since I cannot talk. He lets me go, "Good girl." Cough Cough Cough.

"I'm going to go over the rules with you, since you weren't listening to the maid earlier."

Ryan POV

She was still coughing and holding her neck, "Rule number one, you are to call me sir or Master Ryan. Rule number two, do whatever I tell you no matter what. Rule number three, no talking back or rolling your damn eyes. If any of these rules are broken you will get punish."

She was still holding her neck and stares at me with an arch eyebrow, "Do you have any comments?" I smirk at her, "No I do not."

"I didn't hear you correctly." I cup my ears and lean towards her, "No sir, I do not have any comments."

I stand straight up and button my suit jacket up, "Now put your clothes on and meet me back in the sitting room." She stands up and takes the swimsuit out of my hand, "And wear heels!" I yell to her as she close the bathroom door.

I go to the living room and see the maid I kick out with the kid in her hands, "Go wait for her and bring her to me when she is done." She walks off with the kid, "Give me the kid." She comes back and bring me the kid.