2

Rose's POV :
"Lisa you fucking shithead! Come out of your room" I said knocking her door so damn hard that my knuckles started to hurt.

As soon as Lisa opened her door I grabbed her ear and pulled her out of her room

"Whats the matter Ros.. ahah ahhh ... why are you pulling my ears? you're hurting me!!!!"

"because you hurt my pride today! Why on earth did you not tell me you changed your number? do you know how much humiliation I had to tolerate just now and because of that I ..."

I couldn't stand it anymore I felt I was gonna die from embarrassment. I sat down and buried my face in my hands and started to cry.

startled by my sudden outburst Lisa crouch down beside me. Slowly started to pet my head.

"what happened Chaeyoung atleast tell me"

"Toli.. Toilet paper" I said in between my muffled sobs.

"what?" Lisa said with an confused expression.

"who the fuck used all of the toilet paper and decided not to change it?"

"um that would be me"

Lisa and I both turned our head around and saw Jisoo standing behind us awkwardly scratching her neck.

"sorry"
____________________________________
Lisa's POV
"Really?you even lost your job interview? now I feel bad for laughing. Sorry Rose"

"Well I have an idea" Jisoo said snapping her fingers.

"no offence but Jisoo you come up with the worse ideas in the world" I said remembering all the horrific ideas Jisoo has ever suggested.

"Listen to me atleast then decided!" Jisoo said with an annoyed expression.

"okay go on, our ears are open" Rose said fixing her gaze on Jisoo.

"Just text him and say sorry that's it"
____________________________________
Rose's POV
Its almost midnight but Im still staring at phone screen. I want to say sorry to him but I have no courage to do.

"oh god please help"

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.

I was beyond scared to look at my phone now but somehow gathered the courage to do so.

New Message from Lisa
OPEN/CLOSE
[OPEN]

Lisa :
hey... I'm jungkook. what's your name?