Chaeyoung's POV
"rose, taehyung is waiting outside are you done yet?" jennie said knocking on my door.

"yeah just a minute" I replied grabbing my phone.

I opened my door and walked out of my room only to hear whistles.

these girls.

"wow chae, unnie is jealous. how can you look soo pretty?" jisoo said rubbing her chin.

"she got it from me" lisa replied immediately to which jisoo rolled her eyes and I simply lent out a chuckle.

"yah yah yah now go~ you have a date to catch up on" Jennie said pushing me towards the door.

I opened up the door only to find taehyung scrolling over his Instagram feed.

A unwanted blush crept up on my face.

he's looking hot but....

"taehyung" I called out his name trying to suppress my laughter

he looked up from his phone hummed in response.

before I could say something jennie beat me to it.

"what are you wearing idiot? are you going to a club or a wedding" jennie said scoffing from disbelief.

soon we all erupted into laughter.

"omg oppa, you're gonna wear a suit to a club? ahaha what a great fashion sense" lisa said wiping her tears from laughing so hard.

"blame rose" taehyung said looking away.

he's definitely embarrassed.

"come on taehyung lets go" I said walking ahead as I bid goodbye to everyone.

I went inside the car and fastened my seatbelt.

"ah so for today I get to be the girlfriend of kim taehyung" I said looking at him in amusement.

"you should be grateful" taehyung said starting the engine.

"ya right" I said rolling my eyes.

"um jennie said you get drunk easily, please dont drink today"

"aww is tae worried about me?"

"t-tae? ew no. its just that I dont want to see you vomiting"

"still, it means you're worried" I said grinning.

"I dont want to see you vomit cause it'll make me vomit. human psychology dumbass"

I just let out a tsk sound and looked out of the window.

This idiot is no good to talk to.

_

we reached the place pretty late so by now everyone was already drunk. Few people were dancing like maniacs on the dance floor others were passed out on their seats. very few where still in their right minds.