4

Just keep in mind that Rose and Jungkook talked(through massages) with each other few times after the last chapter.

Rose's POV
"ughh I dont know what to do,I kinda miss him now"
I said while taking a sip of my chocolate shake.

"text him simple" Jennie said in a bored tone.

"but he called me chipmunk last time we talked, how dare he? but it's been two days since we ha-"

"Just text him god! and chaeyoung stop annoying us! you literally talk about him 24/7. Are you in love now?" Jennie said while raising her both eyebrows.

"what? pfft no ways."
I said rolling my eyes.

Me and him?

nope

"but you blush whenever we take his name" lisa said while stuffing her mouth with chicken.

"What? no I don't."

"you do" Jennie said in between.

"no I don't... who likes that dumbo anyways?" I said puffing my cheeks.

"you" lisa and Jennie both said in unison.

before I could reply back with an stern no suddenly someone covered my eyes with their hands.

Whos this now?

Omg why is my heart racing?

Is this j-jungkook?

wait how would he know that I'm here?

Even if he did why would he come?

"J-jungkook?" oh shit why did I say that?

"what? no dummy its me!" jisoo said in an annoyed tone.

"oh unnie, you scared me" I said while putting my hand on my chest.

Shit my heartbeat was going nuts.

"does my hand feels like a man's? omg please say no" jisoo said examining her hands with her eyes wide open.

"no no unnie, I was ju-"

"she thought you were jungkook because she thinks of him 24/7" Lisa said with a sly smirk.

"oh shut up you all I'm going back to the dorm, bye"

"hey who's gonna pay for your milkshake?" Jennie said while jisoo nodded.

"its good to pay for your friends sometimes" I said while laughing as I walked out of the cafe.

while on my way I thought it was a bad idea to go alone since the road is so quite and dark.

I took my phone out of my pocket and held it tightly.
I could hear faint whistling sound which was getting louder and louder as I was walking.

I was beyond frightened now. My both hands were shaking. This was such a bad idea I mentally cursed my self.

why did I out of the blue decided not to take a cab today?

I'm such an idiot.

I'll call jennie and tell her to pick me up. I dialled her number but no one was picking up. Then I tried Lisa but same problem with her. Lastly I tried to call Jisoo.
1st ring 2nd ring 3rd ring...

"hello?"

"unnieeeeee" I said while wiping my tears.

"yah chaeyoung? are you alright? why are you crying?"

"unnie I'm really scared right now there are some gu-"

before I could complete someone snatched the phone from me.

"w-who are you?" I said trying my best not to sutter but failed miserably.

"oh dont worry baby we're here just to have some fun with you"

"well I'm not interested" I snatched back my phone with the little courage I had and began running.

God please tell them to not follow me

but looks like this time god did not listen to my prayers.

I looked behind while running and saw those two guys still following.

I turned my head back but clashed with someone. I hit that persons chest then lost my balance and fell down.

'way to go chaeyoung'

I was trying to get up by myself but again lost my balance and fell down. I could feel a sharp pain in my ankles and my both knees were scratched and by that time those two guys also catched up with me.

He was about to hold my hand but someone stopped him. It was the guy who I bumped into earlier.

"yah let go, do you wanna die bastard?" the pervert guy yelled at him.

"why are you following this girl?"

wait

that voice its so familiar...
____________________________________
Author's note
to be continued...
*unedited*
and yeah I changed the book name from skylight to starlight.