*continued*
-
"huh you?!" I said gwaking over the man in front of me.

"expected someone else?" he replied while sitting besides me.

"uh- no! no of course not!" I said stammering while slurping the cold milk.

"no need to lie" he sighed.
"I can make out easily" he continued

"huh?" I narrowed my eyebrows at his remark.

He sighed again and looked down at the pavement.

"you like him" he then looked at me straight in the eye.

"dont you?"

There was a awkward silence between us for a while before I decided to speak up.

"but he doesn't" I clenched onto my now empty milk carton. Fighting back my tears.

'why was I getting emotional? Its just a stupid crush! I'll get over it right?!'

random thoughts were now clouding up my mind.

Just then I heard a small chuckle come out from someone besides me.

"yah! are you seriously laughing right now when I'm about to cry?" I asked offended by his behaviour.

"yeah, cause you reminded me of someone" he said bitterly smiling. His expression soon turned pained.

"now dont tell its this 'chaeyoung' or whatever her name is! her name is literally following me everywhere!!!" I scrunched up face remembering what jungkook told me earlier.

"sadly it is" he said with a sly smirk and I simply let out a 'tch' sound.

"why? do you not like her?" he asked throwing away the empty carton in the dustbin.

"like?" I scoffed in disbelief.

"I want her to rot in hell" I said looking away while pouting.

but then suddenly realisation struck me.

wtf did I just say.

"uh I didn't mean it tha-" I got cut off even before I could complete.

"Its funny seeing someone telling themselves to rot in hell" he laughed while putting his hands in his pockets.

"you're an interesting character" he continued.

huh?

"wait I dont remember telling myself to rot in hell" I asked genuinely confused by what he meant.

"do you even know who this 'chaeyoung' you despise so much is?" now that he said it. I dont even know who this girl is and why do I resemble her?

I slowly shook my getting up from the seat.

"who is she?"

Jimin simply removed his phone out and opened his gallery.

"The girl next to jungkook" he muttered.

I took the phone in my hands and my eyes got doubled in size.

In front of me stood a girl exactly like me from head to toe.

I was in a state of utter shock.

Jimin snapped his fingers in front of my face to bring me out of my trance.

"i-is this a joke?" I asked extremely terrified.

"its hard for us to also believe that but the proof is in front of your eyes"