a/n :  *Important Please read*
I made a huge ass mistake by making all of their names the same in both worlds so now I'm changing it. This is the new list of names to make it less confusing. so ignore the old names. Im too lazy to edit them out.

jungkook's universe :
jungkook
jimin
taehyung
yoongi
namjoon
hoseok
jin
chaeyoung
jisoo
panpriya
jennie.

rose's universe :
Jeongguk
jinim (lol I'm sorry I couldn't think of a better name xD )
v
suga
rm
jhope
jim ( lol again )
rose
jichoo
lisa
Jenny

- x -

Yoongi's POV
As soon as I noticed Jimin and taehyung walk out I immediately followed them. I have major doubts on these two especially since that day when I caught taehyung burning those files.

They were both walking towards old alley which is a prohibited area by the government and I'm sure they both acknowledged it.

Its strange that they both haven't caught me yet since they both are usually very attentive.

But first of all, where are they going and why?
-
Rose's POV
"rose, please tell me. Is there something wrong?" v asked me, his voice had a hint of concern.

Im so confused. There is no way that he is not v. He is obviously a real person.

Should I tell him about it or no? will he laugh at me for believing the text?

I should probably...

"nothing to worry now, it's just that some stupid random person decided to fool around with me saying that yo-you're not a real person hahah" I tried my best to make my laugh sound genuine but it came out so awkward and scared especially when I noticed how his expression started to darken.

wait. wtf is happening to him.

"oh really?" he asked with a evil smirk placed on his lips

but the next thing he said almost made me faint.

"what would you do rose, if I tell you I'm not your v?" he asked looking at me emotionless like a dead person.

"I would probably piss mysel- I mean I would faint" I said trembling with fear.

God please help me.

"Then unfortunately my dear rose" he looked at me again as his lips slowly curled up to a smile .

"I am v, who the fuck told you that shit, I'm gonna beat his ass for stuff nonsense inside your stupid little brain. I cannot believe you believed him for a moment dumbo" there he go back at me again with those insults.

He's definitely v.

I slightly hit his arm and let out a dry chuckle.

"yah! you almost made faint- v  look" I pointed in front of us but it was too late.

We somehow crashed into another car and our car did a flip and went tumbling down the hill and after that everything went black.

pitch black.
-

I opened my eyes just to see a girl with blonde hair drowning in water. Since she was quite far away from me I tried to swim towards her but the more closer I got to her motionless body the more heavy my heart become.

someone the weak petite body of hers reminded me of someone.

as soon I was about to touch her I suddenly woke.

"huh? It was just a dream? but it looked so real" I tried to get up but my head started to hurt real bad and my legs were extremely numb.

I looked down and saw one leg bleeding badly.