Year 2013

Chaeyoung's POV [ finally]
"where are you? I've been waiting at the front gate since like 30mins" I said while pouting.

"I'll be there in 5mins, just wait for a bit more" I can clearly hear him panting.

"yah, dont run. you'll trip otherwise" I said getting a bit soft forgetting that I was angry at him.

"dont worry about me, I wont fall" he said while chuckling.

"w-who said I was worried about you? I uh I just, um bye" I immediately cut the call after I felt  my cheeks getting hot.

'tch idiot' I said while smiling to myself.

Its been two weeks since we started dating. At first it was kinda awkward, especially around our friends but now we've gotten used to it.

After a while I felt a gentle tap on my shoulders and I turned around to look who it was.

"missed me?" jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"you wish" I said while smiling.

He raised his and intertwined our hands together. I looked down at our hands then looked up at him while beaming.

"what is with you today?" I asked while laughing.

"um nothing" he said shaking his head.

"yah! I know when you're lying okay? now tell me quickly" I said squinting my eyes at him.

"you'll laugh" he said while looking down as we walked towards our class. His mischievous smile slowly turning into a gloomy one.

I stopped in my tracks and gave his hand a little squeeze indicating him to stop and look at me.

"I believe in you, and thats the only thing I know" I said while staring deep at his mesmerizing eyes.

"whats bugging you jungkook?" I continued.

"it- its nothing. nevermind" he started to walk ahead of me leaving me behind.

I quickly catched up with him and held his hands tight.

"oh come on jungkook, just spit it out. you're making me scared"  I said narrowing my brows.

"I saw you dying" he let out while slowly building up the courage to look at me in the eye.

I snorted.

"are you kidding me jungkook? now you're getting scared because of a stupid dream? Ugh I swear to god you're an idiot" I stomped off on my way to my class. Steam coming off from my ears.

'thank god, I thought it was something serious'

"hey wait for me!" I hear him shout from behind.
-
The class got over and now we had our free lecture. Jungkook said he had some work with his club's teammates so he went ahead and I decided to go to the science lab which also happens to be my club room.

I went in and decided to arrange the apparatus for our next lecture.  Just then suddenly someone came.

"I'm sorry but the room is closed right now for any lectures please come back lat- ah" I gasped when I saw who it was.

"jungeun-shi?" I asked unsure with both of my brows raised.

"hm, and you're chaeyoung I suppose?" He asked pointing towards me.

"ah, yes" I said shyly while tugging my hair behind.

Jungkook had shown me his brother's picture before but I never knew he was so handsome in real life.