Rose's POV
"um can you all stop staring now that you know that I am not this chaeyoung" I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and avoided eye contact.

"yeah sorry, its just that you look exactly like her. Its j-just weird" suga no I mean yoongi said.

"but why were you calling me a ghost?" I pointed at that short guy who's name I couldn't remember.
ah jimin was it?

"cause you look like one pfft" this shorty has no manners whatsoever.

"what do you mean like I look like one huh? I dont alri- WHAT" I looked down at myself and couldn't believe my eyes.

"where the fuck did my wounds go????" I asked bewildered while roaming my hands all over my body.

"thats why we are freaked out" yoongi said.

"wait wait wait, let me process everything in my small brain" I put both of my hands on my head and tried to calm myself but failed.

"I was with v in a car going to visit jeongguk's brother, then suddenly I get a text from someone that v is not v! and t-then suddenly the car crashed with another car and we went rolling down the hill" I gasped and looked up at them.

Their eyes bore into mine waiting for me to continue.

"then when I woke up, v he was no where to be seen. I dont even know if he's okay" I placed my hands on my eyes and bit my lip to prevent myself from crying.

"and then after a while I saw you" I pointed at yoongi.

"but then you acted like you dont know your own name when I called you" I said looking at yoongi.

"but you turned out not to be suga but instead yoongi and v turned out to be tae-taehyung? ugh I think I'm gonna lose my mind! what is going on? wait is this some sort of prank? if it is then Im gonna choke you all to death"

"Its not a prank" I heard someone behind me.

I turned around and saw jeongguk leaning on the wall.

no wait jeongguk is dead so this is jungkook?!

"how on earth did your deep wounds heal by itself?" He's asked.

yeah if it was a prank this was not possible.

"I- I dont know" I said honestly.

He sighed then took my hand and started to drag me out of the room.

"hey? wh-where are we going?" I asked trying to free myself from his grip but he had held on to me so strong like I'm gonna disappear if he let go of my hand.

"just follow me" he said without making any eye contact while walking out of the house.

-
"um, you know now you can let go of my hand" I said blushing hiding my face behind my bangs.

"huh?" first he was confused about what I was talking about then he looked down and immediately let go of my hand with a slight cough.

"s-sorry" I he said looking away.

'well I wasn't really complaining'

"i-its okay" I said rubbing my wrist which had gotten red.

'damn his grip is stong as fuck'

we walked quitely without daring to speak a word but soon the silence was killing me.

There were so many questions that I needed to ask him and it was probably the same for him.

"so.." we both began at the same time while looking at each other.

"ah haha, you go first" I said with a awkward smile.