Rose's POV
"WHAT??? I cannot believe this guy! seriously did he just text you a sorry without any damn explanation?" Jennie said gwaking over me with her eyes almost popping out,diverting her attention from the road.

"look in front you idiot! you'll get us both killed. concentrate on the road." I told Jennie giving her a terrified face.

"chae look at me" Jennie said placing her hand on mine.

I slowly looked at her but I couldn't bring myself to look at her the eye. If I do I might end up crying for a pathetic reason.

"Im listing" I said holding on to my seatbelt.

"You shouldn't get upset on this matter, he's a jerk you know. He didn't even felt the need to give you a proper answer which was in my opinion a nasty move from his side but what was even more frustrating that you being the most dumbest person on earth sent him 'its okay, I understand'.
you should have written 'that it was a prank & you dont like him either'. When will you grow up chae?" Jennie said while sighing and shaking her head in disapproval.

This brat!

"well who's fault was this in the first place huh?" I said crossing my hands while tapping my feet and raising my eyebrows.

Jennie started panicking and stammering.

I slowly placed my hands on her shoulder trying to clam her down.

"hey chill, dont worry I wont beat you up" I said laughing a bit.

"really???? I thought you were gonna break my bones toda-" I didn't let Jennie complete as I blurted out my thoughts.

"I'll just break all of your damn precious makeup" I said while gritting my teeth giving Jennie a death glare.

"W-what..."

____________________________________

"Jennie I just remembered I have to collect my notes from hyejeong, could you please leave me near her house?" I said my removing my phone to search for her address.

"um yeah sure but its raining pretty heavily outside are you sure you wanna go?" Jennie said while looking at me for a while then concentrating back on the road.

"yeah, I have to otherwise you know how will the professor behave if he see's me without it"
I said remembering the horrible punishment and insults he gives to any student who forgets to bring the book.

"yeah I understand, so tell me her address and should I come to pick you up?"

"It would be great if you could"

"done but then I'll probably get a little late"

"you have to meet him?" I said smiling a little.

"yeah" Jennie said while scratching her neck.

"Its okay I'll wait. so she lives near ----"

"okay lets go!"
____________________________________

while I was walking towards her house I was thinking about what had happened earlier. I cannot stop thinking about it.

What the heck had happened?

Flashback-

I took the phone from Jennie's hand and ran as fast as I could.
As soon as she was out of my sight I opened my phone to check whether a reply had come or not.

I let out a sigh of relief as soon as I saw that he didn't open the message as of now.

I was about to delete the message but then then he suddenly came online and saw the text.

"oh shit"

hell nooooo

I was about to delete the message then thought that there was no use to do so now.

Suddenly I noticed that he started typing.

Omg he's typing, Omg he's typing.

relax chae! relax!

'you got this!' I pumped my fist in the air to encourage myself.

eh he's still typing?

He must be giving me a reason so I'm definitely rejected T.T

damn it.

Since he was taking a bit time, I decided to look up to search for Jennie.

Where is she?

Suddenly I heard my notification sound.

shit he texted me back.

I looked down back at my phone to see quite a lengthy message sent by him.

I was about to read it but suddenly my vision went complete black for a second.

It happened so suddenly that I couldn't even process it.

I looked down on my phone and saw that my phone glitched for a second.

without thinking too much of what had happened so suddenly I started reading his text.

"Im sorry"

Wait, how is this possible? huh? I'm sure I saw a lengthy message before. I don't understand.

What just happened?

Author's Notes
sorry for this filler chapter but I've been a bit busy lately.
I'll try my best to update within this week.(mostly Thursday or Sunday).

The story will take a bit of a turn from now on cause actually originally the theme of this story was suspense/mystery + romance but I turned it into romance + comedy + idk. but now I've decided to put the story back on its track.

Ignore the typos I wrote this while I was half awake.

unedited