NOT AN UPDATE

since many of you are confused  which is obviously my fault as a writer, I'm gonna make few things clear. so yeah this might contain few spoilers.

▪There is only one universe and other is a replica of it or in a simple way, a parallel universe but that doesn't mean the parallel one is fake or anything. As of now I cannot tell you which one is the original universe and which one is the parallel universe cause that would be a major spoiler to the story.

▪Since its a parallel universe all of the people living on the original one has a replica of themselves with exact same physical appearance but opposite personality.

▪When lisa changed her number, her old number got registered to jungkook. lets just call that fate.

▪and the most important thing, how can rose talk with jungkook if they live in a different universe? well if i tell you this the whole mystery will be solved lol so obviously i cannot tell you that now. the only thing i can say is that its related to the accident that happened in jungkook's life about which jungkook and taehyung were talking previously.

▪jungkook hasn't seen chaeyoung's face yet nor does he know her real name since chaeyoung introduced herself as rose.

▪remember that guy who saved rose from the perverts?  remember she asked him if he has a brother or not cause her friend( jungkook) looks very similar to him? He said he doesn't have one right? well he lied. He does have brother or more exactly he used to have. 

hope this helped to clear your confusion a bit.