7

Jennie's POV
"So you're try'na say that Jungkook is lying to you about his brother? well that sounds kinda dumb"

"I mean why would he anyways?
His brother helped you so I suppose shouldn't he be glad about that fact? and are you sure its his brother who saved you? aren't you being too delusional?"

"If Jungkook said that it wasn't his brother shouldn't you believe him?"

I blurted out my thoughts as I calmy looked at chaeyoung who was silently staring at her hands which rested on her knees .

This kid was literally dazed out the whole day and now its causing me to worry. seeing her this confused and frustrated makes me frustrated.

"yah stop sulking and speak!"

I said it in a rather scolding tone which caused her to flinch.

"ah sorry, I didn't hear you. could you r-repeat wh-"

"WHAT?"

I said as I slammed my hands on the table.

"you didn't hear what I said all this while?" I said as my eyes shaking with anger and disbelief.

and now it was chaeyoung turn to shake seeing my alter ego.

"sorry~" she said hanging her head low.

A loud sigh escaped my mouth as I intensely looked over her.

"Tell me one thing, why are you so concerned about the fact that jungkook and his brother both lied to you?"

"I-I am not!" she said looking away from me hiding that obvious blush.

"trust me you are"

"I-"

"cut the crap chaeyoung, we both know the answer to that question"

Although she gave me no response her silence had said enough on her behalf.

"so now that I know you have feelings for him, its about time someone else must also know."

"what? who?" she said as her eyes doubled in size.

"Jungkook" I said sipping on my coffee.

____________________________________

Rose's POV
"Jennie please open the damn door!" I said banging on the washroom door. Although other people using the public toilet were giving me weird looks I paid no attention to them.

"Jennie return back my phone, please for god's sake!"

I kept on screaming on top of my lungs and banging on the door but to no avail.

Jennie was too damn determined to tell him how I felt about him.

"Jennie its no use, he already sisterzoned me!" I said getting frustrated due to her childish behaviour.

I heard a few chuckles behind me but I gave zero fucks about it.

I'm legit not worried about what others think about me right now.

"ah it got delivered" Jennie said emphasising on the word 'delieverd' "

shit shit shit

"Jennie please come out now!"

"no, not until he replies"she said clicking her tongue.

"pleaseeee, you're making a scene over here!"
I said frustrated beyond my limits.

'Bitch you're dead today"

I thought as I blew the bangs out of my face controlling my boiling anger.

"If you dont come out I'll tell yor boyfriend what you did last friday!"

almost immediately jennie opened the door and peeped out.

"What??? how did you know about that?"

"You're not the only one who's smart" I smirked in victory as I quickly snatched the phone from her hand and opened the chat.

unfortunately the damaged had already been done.

____________________________________
Author's note:
Im seriously srry about the slow update....
and for d short chap T.T

-unedited