JUNGKOOK'S POV
I was busy doing my assignment when my phone buzzed. I didn't wanted to distract myself so I turned my phone into silent mode without seeing who was calling.

after a while I glanced towards my phone to see whether the caller was still calling or not and to my utter disappointment he was.

I tsked as I picked my phone and opened to check who the heck decided to call me at this time

'rose'?

why is she calling me out of the blue?

Without giving it a second thought I pressed the green button connecting our call.

"rose..?" I said unsure if it really was her.

"Jungkook" her voice barely a whisper sounded extremely scared.

"hey, are you alright you sound really upset or something like that" I asked while a weird feeling started to build up in my stomach. Don't know why but the message that I received today made me feel extremely uncomfortable even though it was probably a prank.

Flashback

I was waiting for jimin while standing out of the public washroom while I suddenly got a text from a unknown number.

'6/23/2013- remember this date?'

what the heck is this? What the hell did someone decided to send me a random date?

I scoffed and rolled my eyes completely ignoring the message, assuming it was a silly prank by a kid.

end of the flasback

"rose talk me" my voice laced concern.

"jungkook listen to me carefully" rose said her voice completely shaking.

"go on I'm listing" I said while putting my finger on my mouth signalling the boys to keep quite since they were being rather loud with their annoying teasing noises.

"I'm at my friends house and someone broke in and has caught her. Im extremely worried about her right now and I uh I dont know what to do I'm so scared I cannot even move my single muscle"

"shut up taehyung" I said gritting my teeth at the elder who was making kissing noises with his mouth while using hoseok as a prop.

"huh?" rose suddenly said sounding very confused.

"no,not you! you go on" I told rose while I sent icy cold glares to those people in fornt of me who were laughing like there's no tomorrow, occasionally choking on their own snort.

"and so I think they have done something to her" rose said trying to suppress her urge to cry.

"so where are you now?" I asked trying to gasp the whole situation.

"I'm in the washroom" rose while her breathing was still uneven.

"hey, dont worry nothing will happen to your friend I'm sure and first of all have you locked the bathroom door?"

"I have already done that and J-jungkook if anything happens to hyejeong I dont think I could ever... I could ever forgive my self " the line went silent for a while after that I could hear her sobbing quietly.

Hearing her cry made my heart shatter. It was probably the last sound I want to hear in this world.

"hey shush, don't cry you're not a kid anymore." I said trying my best to comfort her.

"B-but"

"Hey stop it! ( sorry I had to😂 ) Didn't I say nothing would happen to you and your friend and that's a promise, alright? now immediately send me her address I'm coming there and call the cops too"