~Part 2~

They spent the rest of the day climbing trees until it was time to watch a movie. What movie today?
None other than Friday The 13th.
They set up their sleeping bags and Philip looked over at John, "You scared?"
"Never! This is gonna be fun! And don't forget our first challenge tomorrow!"
"Oh, right, of course! Can't fail already!"
They continued watching, each occasionally jumping, and shaking because of the suspense. There's no way they were sleeping tonight after that.
Alex came outside just in time for the movie to end, and saw John and Philip holding each other in fear, shaking. He sighed and walked over to them cautiously, trying not to scare them, but he had the opposite effect.
They heard him stepping closer to them and curled up into each other. He softly whispered, "Shh, it's fine, just me, you guys wanna come inside?"
Philip looked over at him and quickly responded, "No! We need to stay true to camping outside all week!"
Alex laughed and starting walking away, calling out, "Whatever you sayyyy, don't blame me if you're too tired to do anything by the end of the week. You're still going to school!"
Philip whispered, mocking him, "You'Re sTiLL gOiNG tO scHooL!"
Alex quickly snapped around and unintentionally pulled a pocket knife out, pointing it towards Philip.
Philip looked at him in fear and stammered, "D-dad? Why d-do you h-a-have that-?"
Alex quickly put it away and ran over to Philip to hug him, tears in his eyes. "I-I'm so sorr-sorry Philip... That sh-shouldn't have h-happened..." He started crying into Philip's shoulder.
"Dad? It's okay... Just a little confused why you carry that around with you but... you don't have to tell me if you don't want..." Philip hugged Alex back, slowly patting the back of his head for comfort.
Alex slowly stopped crying until Philip backed away. "Let's get you back inside." Philip said.
Alex sniffled before nodding at Philip, letting him lead him back inside. Philip brought Alex to his bed, "It's fine, really. Honest mistake, just get some rest, in morning all will be forgotten." He headed back outside to join John again, but didn't see John anywhere.
"Uh- John?" He waited a few moments for an answer, "John!?"
Philip felt his arm being grabbed and quickly turned around, accidently smacking John in the face.
"You scared me! What the hel-" He saw John on the verge of tears. "Oh.. no.. no no... no no no no... Dude, holy crap I'm sorry... What did I do wrong? Can I help you with anything?"
John slapped him back, laughing.
"Okay what the actual crap John..."
He pulled Philip into a hug, still laughing, then headed over to his sleeping bag. He fell asleep almost instantly, and Philip soon followed.