~Part 19~

J slowly rolled off Alex, then stood back up and checked the time, "23:03."
"It's getting late, where is everyone?"
Laf looked up at him, "This is your house.. Maybe they went back to their own houses?"
"Oh... Right... Well you guys can stay here tonight if you want. Probably don't want to be driving home at this time."
Alex looked up at him, "What time even is it?"
"Little past 11" He reached his arm out to help Alex get up. Alex grabbed on and flew up into J, "Wow you're light."
"I-Uh- shut up..."
J wrapped his arms around Alex, laughing, "Fine, where do you wanna sleep tonight? There's the couch, a couple gue-"
"Can I sleep with you?"
"Oh... Uh.. I guess that's fine." He took a step away from Alex, then looked over at Laf, "How about you?"
"I'll just stay on the couch."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I can move if I want but this is fine for now."
"Alrighttttt whatever you sayyy," J started walking to his room, "
then called back, G'Night!," Alex followed J.
--------(Next Morning)---------
Laf woke up before either of them and decided to make breakfast for everyone.
"Hmm... what do I know how to make... All I can remember is croissant... Maybe I can look up a recipe." He looked up how to make pancakes, "This doesn't look that hard... and he already has mix, so that's easier! Okay... 2 cups mix, check. 1 egg, check. 1 cup milk, check. Fry them? What? Oh! Stove!" He turned on the stove and found a pan. "Okay... Dump small amounts of batter in at a time.." He put the first bit in, "This isn't too hard. Okay gotta wait, maybe I should get a spatula to flip it?"
"Who are you talking to?" Laf quickly turned around to see J standing there, "Oh... uh..."
"Need help with that?" J laughed, looking at all the spilled ingredients on the counter, floor, and splashed batter on Laf.
"Uh- yes please..." He started to head back to a guest room, hoping he could find a shirt to change into, taking off his shirt while walking. Someone knocked on the door. Laf called out, "I'll get it, since I can't make pancakes by myself," he walked over, draping his shirt over his shoulder, and opened the door, "Oh, hey Herc! WAIT!! HERC!!!! EVERYONE COME HERE! TELL ME I'M NOT HALLUCINATING!!!"
J looked over at the door, "HERC! WOW OKAY! No, Laf, you aren't hallucinating!"
Alex was woken up by the screaming and came out to the living room, "What's goi-" he looked at the door, "Wait. Herc?"
Herc looked around at everyone, "Hey! Wow! Surprise! Not dead!"
J noticed he was holding a bag, "Uh yeah excited to see you and all, but bag?"
"Oh yeah! You'll never guess what, or who, I found on the way here!"
"No, I probably won't."
Herc took a turtle out of the bag, and J ran over, dropping the spatula on the way, "TUCK!" He grabbed Tuck and held him close, then hugged Herc as tight as he could, without hurting Tuck.
Alex walked over to the kitchen and got a new spatula, then finished making the pancakes, "Breakfast if anyone wants it!"
Herc looked at Laf, "So umm... What happened to your shirt?"
"Oh," he started laughing, "let's just say I can't make pancakes."
They all went over and sat around the table, eating the pancakes and smiling that everything was just about back to normal.
(Wow another short part, but still lots of things happened soooo Next part should explain everything)