3; 주니 (BTS Rap Monster)

김남준
Rap Monster

"Ugh oppa!" I screamed loudly, throwing my head backwards to try and stop the tears from coming out. Namjoon came running towards the kitchen expecting the worst-case scenario, only to see me leaning on the counter exasperatedly, and in front of me were horribly semi-cut onions and a knife in my right hand.

Namjoon closed his swollen eyes shut and pursed his lips. "What's going on here Y/N?" he asked in a caring tone.

"This cooking thing just isn't for me!" I replied as I rested my forehead on the cupboards. He looked around a completely disastrous picture unfolding in front of him. There was a half-peeled cucumber in the blender, small burger patties that have suffered third degree burns, and finally a blackened pan and its handle barely holding on to its body.

"You don't say.." he huffed. He averted his gaze from the mess and looked at me with a softened expression. "It's okay, baby girl. I'll help you cook dinner tonight."

"Have I ever told you you're the bestest person in the world?" I tiptoed and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

He moved from the door frame and stood behind me, his long arms engulfing me in a back hug before holding our hands together. He guided my left hand to hold the onion and a knife with the other. "Okay, you gotta hold the onion with the tip of your fingers, facing them downwards so the knife will just glide through your nails, and also to avoid any further injuries..." he rambled on while I focused on his body heat sending me chills down my spine, losing all concentration on the onions.

"There. See all done." He went to my side, while I tried my best not to let out a whine as we lost contact.

"Mhmm okay thanks Joonie." I mumbled staring at the onions.

"Did you even listen at all?" He chuckled.

"Huh? What? U-uh yeah of course." I stuttered, regaining consciousness.

"Righttt..." He said, now laughing. "How 'bout we just order Chinese and have a cuddle session, hmm?" He smiled as he picked me up bridal style.

"I'm gonna have to cook everyday then, if it leads to a cuddle session afterwards" I stuck out my tongue at him

"I'm kicking you out of the apartment then." He said throwing me on the couch and running away.

"Ya! Kim Nam Joon!"