Sexy Scrubs

Jeon Jungkook

PART 1

You've always wanted to be a surgeon for as long as you could remember. You were the only girl in class who enjoyed dissecting a frog in middle school, and you became quickly acquainted with the thrill of examining the anatomy of a biological creature.

Biology class went like a breeze for you, memorizing the human anatomy like the back of your hand. Soon enough, you were standing on the podium, reading your valedictory speech in front of at least a thousand graduates from your university.

You've also been invited to attend Woocheon Medical Hospital, one of the biggest and most prestigious medical schools in the country. You've been given a full scholarship - a privilege given to only two students chosen from over a hundred candidates. The other scholar? Jeon Jungkook.

The kid was born into a family of renowned doctors, heck, they even own two other hospitals in the city but staying true to his rebellious side, he'd chosen to continue his studies in Woocheon, a rival hospital.

Fair enough, Jungkook earned his title with perseverance and hard work. Learning that he left his home right after graduating high school and supported himself throughout college, he'd gained a little bit of your respect, most times.

Jeon Jungkook was crazy, to say the least. He was (and still is) a very bratty kid, always having his way with things. Not that it brought chaos during med school, but it gained him popularity amongst people in the field, hence pumping more air into his head.

You've known the man for eight years now, and well... rivalry soon turned to romance. He'd congratulated you with a hug when you got awarded intern of the month and you don't remember any other instance of the boy teasing you after that incident, instead you got daily sticky notes filled with words of encouragement on your desk.

Your heart fluttered at the sweet gesture, but you were confused since you recognized the penmanship belonging to a mutual friend and intern of yours and Jungkook, and strangely enough, the former never showed any sign of attraction towards you.

The confusion didn't last long though, when you caught Jungkook instructing Jimin to write on a sticky note he provided, frustration evident in the latter's eyes as Jungkook constantly changed his mind on what Jimin was supposed to write.

"Kook, I have my shift in fifteen minutes, and I haven't slept for thirty-six hours," Jimin grits through his teeth, ripping the small piece of paper into half. "If you really like her that much, grow some balls and confess already!" Jungkook frowned at the older boy, but his heart clenched even more at his friend's honesty.

The post-its stopped coming the day after that, and a week later you find a rose and a letter telling you to meet this not-so-secret admirer on the hospital's rooftop and Jungkook was waiting there on the bench, staring into the distance. He'd offered you a carton of banana milk that night and things almost got nasty on the rooftop if it weren't for your senior calling you to come back to the emergency room.

Let's just say you've spent ten minutes in the bathroom trying to hide two bruising hickeys on your neck.

As you neared the end of your residency in Woocheon, your boyfriend of four and a half years asked you to move in with him and you said 'yes' almost instantly. What more could you ask for? There were only so many perks of living with Jungkook – enjoying Seoul's magnificent city lights through the huge glass panels of his apartment while Jungkook fucked you from behind, or when you wake up from a deep slumber after another round of loving that night and you'd drag your feet across the floor only to see Jungkook cooking breakfast, hair disheveled and his gravelly voice greeting you a 'good morning'.

Jungkook was a sight more beautiful than any other view you've seen – you've travelled together around Asia, travelling the world and making vlogs out of it. He always satisfies his hunger for adventure as much as possible, and the greatest thing about it? He shares them with you.

Jimin (a lady friend of yours this time) waves her hand in front of you, bringing you back to reality, "____! Daydreaming about Kookie again?" you glared at her as she takes a sip of her wine in her office, a routine that was strictly against the rules but this Jimin was the niece of the hospital's director and she basically did whatever she wanted.

Your pager beeped and you stood up from your position on the couch. "My patients need me," you announced as you rose, waving goodbye to your friend. The road to becoming a surgeon was tiring, being assigned in hectic departments, you rarely see Jungkook during your shifts, but you go home together at the end of the day, so you knew it was all worth it.

Greeting a few doctors and families of the patients in the hallway, you saw Jungkook from the other end, showing a patient's chart to a fellow doctor. Their brief conversation ended, and Jungkook looks up from the chart and meets your eyes. He gives you a smirk as you neared each other, and you felt your insides tingling. That smirk only meant one thing.

Jungkook looked around before taking a step closer to you and lowered his lips to your ear, "You up for a quick suck?" He moved his head farther as a nurse comes out from a nearby room, and Jungkook pretends to read on the chart he was holding.

"I have to attend to my patients Kookie." His offer was tempting, yet you had to go visit the patients who'd just undergone surgery.

"Come on, just five minutes," Jungkook mentioned, not looking up from papers in his hands. You said no again, and this time he looks up from the chart and stares at you, his stare holding so much intensity that it stirs your insides, making you hot and bothered. You bite harshly on your lower lip, before you sigh, "Fine."

Knowing damn well that you couldn't resist him, his smile grows and his nose scrunches up in excitement, resembling a child who was given candy for being a good boy in the clinic, but his intentions were far from that of a child's innocence.

Moments later, you were in a storage room, a space actually reserved for extra mattresses and linen, yet you and Jungkook frequent in it for obviously different purposes. You were on your knees, eye-level with Jungkook's very evident boner begging to be free from the strain of his tight scrubs.

You pulled down his pants with unimaginable haste, and his erection stands up tall and proud as you take hold of it gently. Given the time constraint, you gave all your attention to his cock at once, running the tip of your tongue along his shaft, causing Jungkook to hiss at you from above.

You gently ran a thumb across the tip of his head before taking him in your mouth. You put in as much as you could take, and pumping the rest of his length you couldn't take in. A string of saliva follows as you pull him out of your mouth to breath and you place wet kisses along his shaft as you massage his balls gently.

Getting impatient, Jungkook pulls you by your hair and guides his dick to your mouth, which you oblige and open your lips without complaint and this time he pushes a little deeper into your throat. He had you gagging at his length and tears were already in your eyes. He grunted as you tried to suck him deeper and by the twitch of his cock, you knew he was getting close.

You jerked the rest of his length faster this time, helping him reach his high quickly. Jungkook trembles as he releases his seed into your mouth, so much that you feel something warm dripping down your chin. Jungkook was incredibly sensitive after a blowjob, and you use his sensitivity to gently suck on his head.

Sealing the deal with a quick kiss on his cock, you stand up from your position and rest your head on Jungkook's chest. He pulls up his pants as you close your eyes inhaling the scent of his cologne mixed with his sweat. Wrapping his arms around you, he mumbles words of gratitude in your hair as you both stood there, hugging and taking a quick rest, basking in the post-blowjob glow.

Before parting ways, Jungkook promises you of a mindblowing orgasm later tonight in your ear and your excitement grows as he squeezes your ass in the process.

You couldn't wait for tonight.