15; 셔누 (Monsta X Shownu)

손현우 

Son Hyunwoo 

It was mid-June and your parents decided to go on a family trip by the beach. Mostly because Shownu, your older and only brother, was on a break after touring for four months. Truth be told, you missed him too, despite his stubbornness and his constant nagging, he was still your brother, and there were definitely times when the both of you genuinely enjoyed each other's company.

You were surprised when you finally arrived at a well-known resort, a couple of hours from your residence. Your parents actually earn enough to spend family vacations here and there, but knowing your parents were very thrifty, you were astounded at the fact that they were willing to go all out on a three-day vacation on a 4.5 star rating resort.

You sat down on one of the couches in the lobby, with Shownu sitting beside you, music blasting loudly from his earphones. Your dad approached you guys with the keys and your brother snatched them from your dad's hands and ran away, shouting "Dibs on the best room!" 'Wow he hasn't changed one bit.'  You thought to yourself and remembered that was the exact phrase he said when your family moved to a new house when you were around seven. 

"How 'bout you guys go diving for a bit? This resort is known for its crystal clear water after all." your dad urged. Shownu nodded in agreement and went back to his room to prepare his stuff and you went off to do the same. 

The cool sea breeze was definitely one of the things you looked forward to when your parents first told you of this trip, but now that you were seated in comfortable silence beside your only brother, Shownu, you realized that you missed him terribly. Ever since he started out as a trainee in Starship, he rarely visited home and unfortunately, during those days that he did come home, you were at your university, studying your ass off. 

"Oppa, I'm glad you're home again. I really missed you." You turned to him, flashing a genuine smile. 

"Wow. I'm pretty certain you're studying for a degree in management, but your acting skills have gone pretty good." He narrowed his eyes at you. You huffed in response, annoyed that he completely killed the mood. Much to your surprise, you suddenly felt two arms engulf you in an awkward side hug, and Shownu rested his chin on your head. "I'm kidding, Y/N. I missed you too." 

The next forty-five minutes were spent together underwater, enjoying numerous schools of fish that swimmed past you just like pedestrians on a crossing, as well as the mesmerizing corals that filled the ocean floor, making it look like an underwater garden. Before you knew it, you had to go back up to the small boat and head back to the resort. 

You and Shownu stood by a small shack as you both removed your wetsuits. As you were changing out of yours, a group of boys walked past you staring at your bikini clad body and whistled. Just then, Shownu whipped his head towards them and struck a pose "Thank you!" he retorted, blinking his eyelids rapidly in the process. 

"No girl deserves to be catcalled like that. Especially my sister. Not on my watch." He huffed and gave the boys the side eye. 

"Aw oppa..." you pouted, touched because of his protectiveness. He ruffled your hair and ran away screaming "Dibs on the TV for the whole night!"