12;Trampoline (GOT7 Youngjae)

최영재

Youngjae

You practically limped along the sidewalk, trying to walk straight for the sake of world peace. You had already stumbled upon a newspaper kiosk and had successfully knocked off a sack of oranges causing an old lady to bring out her cane and swat you farther away from her tiny shack. Youngjae, on the other hand has been laughing for five minutes straight at your condition, drawing even more attention from strangers walking past you.

"Did...you...the halmeoni...cane..." his words came out in between laughs and you couldn't help but laugh along with your boyfriend. Besides, who could even get mad at that ball of happiness.

"Why do you keep laughing at my misery?" you pouted, fighting the urge to imitate the grumpy old lady.

The both of you arrived at the cozy café where you guys were to meet your friend, Aki, who came to visit you from Japan. As Youngjae opened the door for you; however, you didn't notice a small elevated portion at the entrance and tripped, landing on one knee. Your boyfriend briefly snickered behind you but rushed to your side to get you back up.

"Jagiya, are you okay?" he asked.

"Life just hates me." You huffed, looking around for your friend. "Y/N!" she called out and waved in your direction. You ran towards her and gave her a big bear hug, with your boyfriend trailing behind.

"This is my boyfriend, Youngjae." You motioned to him and Aki nodded, trying to recall the first time you've introduced them to each other during a Facetime call. "Ah yes, of course." She reached out her hand to him and he returned the greeting. The both of you girls sat down and continued to chat while Youngjae stood behind, squinting at the display case.

"What can I get you, Aki?" he asked pointing behind him.

"No I'm good. Thanks."

"Oh come on, this is my first time to see my (Y/N)'s best friend in person, I ought to treat you!" he laughed

"Um, I guess I just have an Americano." She smiled sheepishly, not wanting to be troublesome.

"Shall I get you the usual, babe?" this time Youngjae looked at you and smiled warmly.

"Yes please. Thank you." You replied, somewhat giddy that he remembers the little things like these.

Youngjae returned to your table with three drinks and a red velvet cupcake, a flavor that you've enjoyed since childhood. The conversation went on for a few more minutes before Aki checked her phone to reply to a message she received.

"Oppa, my body's all sore." You mumbled, making Aki's eyes open wider while looking at her screen. 'I always knew Y/N wasn't that innocent, but does she have to talk about that here?' the Japanese girl squeezed her eyes shut, trying to shake off all of the impure images now pouring one by one into her imagination.

"I know, babe. Oppa's sorry for yesterday. But it was fun, right?" Youngjae reached over and stroked your hair gently.

"You guys did the frickle frackle did you?" Aki hissed, looking back and forth at you two.

"Sorry, what was that?" you asked.

"You know! When you put the pee pee in the hoo ha, or whacking Willy Wonka into Wonderland? Stuff like that..." she looked away, flustered.

"Oh." Was all that Youngjae replied and the both of you looked at each other in the eye and took a sip of your drinks at the same time, smirking. Aki let her head fall down on the table with a thud, unaware of the fact that Youngjae dragged you to the newest attraction in town- a trampoline park and the both of you spent four hours jumping all over the place.