10; 석진 x 남준 (BTS Jin and Namjoon)

김석진 x 김남준

Jin x RapMon

"Namjoon-ah." Jin groaned, placing his hands on his waist.

"Hyung, why?" Namjoon checked his phone and turned around.

"I'm tired. And hungry. How far do we still have to walk?"

"Just three more blocks. Weren't you the one who said you wanted to walk?" he chuckled lightly at the older one.

"Well that was before you told me halfway through our walking that the restaurant was 10 blocks away."

"Right. I'm sorry." Jin sighed and pointed to a hammock hanging between two palm trees. "Why don't we rest for a bit, yeah?" Namjoon nodded and followed Jin to the shade. It was a small hammock, but it was enough for the two lovers to enjoy the proximity of the warm heat, coming both from the sunny weather and their bodies. Namjoon rested his head on one side of Jin's Pacific-Ocean-wide-like shoulders and smiled at the thought because they were also enjoying the view of the same body of water.

"Can you believe it's been a year?" Jin mumbled, staring ahead.

"A year since what?"

"Since you've confessed, silly."

"Why do you have to remember those things?" Namjoon covered his face with his hands, instantly getting embarrassed at the memory.

The boys were granted a day off after practicing for a week straight for their next comeback and Namjoon and Jimin were the only ones left at the dorm. Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook had gone out to meet some friends, Yoongi was at the studio working on the upcoming album, and Jin went to the grocery.

"Hyung, you like Jin hyung don't you?" Jimin asked as he sat down on the couch next to the leader who idly watching the television, switching his attention between the phone and the TV.

"What are you talking about?"

"You like Jin hyung."

"What do you mean? I like all of you." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, slightly nervous at Jimin's sudden remark.

"No, not like that. I mean, you like like him right?" Namjoon silently gulped and a smile tugged on the younger one's lips. "You were a bit too obvious recently... At the fan meeting, you were throwing flying kisses towards his direction and sharing a snack together, plus you guys always sit next together wherever we go!" Jimin practically exclaimed. 'Was I really that obvious?' the boy thought to himself.

"Well I don't know...Maybe? I'm not sure. Maybe I do. Yeah." He replied in broken sentences, lost in thought. Jimin's smile even grew wider when he saw the eldest hyung getting closer to the couch with a smile, hearing just enough to make that day worth remembering.

Namjoon smiled at the brief walk down memory lane and looked down to see Jin's head already on his chest, silent snores coming out. Namjoon adjusted his body to let down one foot to rock the hammock to a tune he hummed to himself, then Jin suddenly turned to nuzzle his face deeper into Namjoon's neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent and wrapped his arm around the younger one's waist as they both dozed off to sleep under the shade.