7; 침침 (BTS Jimin)

박지민
Jimin

It's been going for a several days now, and it is scaring the living hell out of me. Almost a week ago, I've been followed by two guys every day, when I go home at night. Damn it. If only I had continued that gym subscription and stayed for at least five more days then I would've had learned the slightest bit of self-defense. But no, I backed out and never showed up again after three days, too lazy to get up in the morning and just get beaten up by this extremely fit gym instructor that just makes me feel insecure with her oh-so-toned body.

I was lost in my regret when hands suddenly grabbed my shoulders and lead me towards an alleyway. Before I tried to open my mouth to scream, someone already covered my mouth with a hand. Squirming had come into my mind as another option but these two men are obviously way too stronger than I am. "Just come with us, baby girl. We won't hurt you." a deep voice chuckled.

This is it. I'm going to die.

I had closed my eyes shut praying to anyone up there to save me as I had silently bid my farewells to my family and closest friends. By this time, the two guys had already rummaged through my backpack and had taken my wallet and a few other stuff that they had thought to be useful. To my surprise, a voice from the corner of the alleyway called out.

"Hey! Stop that!" a male voice shouted.

"Don't come any nearer, boy." one of my captors replied, letting out a dark chuckle.

"Please help me!" I managed to cry out.

"If you're going to do that, try to pick on someone your own size." There was a bit of hesistance and fear in my savior's voice, but he managed to stand up straighter than ever before and clenched his fists. The two thieves harshly pushed me towards the brick wall and walked to the mysterious courageous boy.

I couldn't get up for a few seconds because of the impact with the wall but I mustered up all my courage when I heard my supposed savior getting beaten to a pulp by the two bigger men. I jumped on one of the guy's back and wrapped my arms around his neck trying to give him a headlock which resulted in him flailing his arms like a mad man.

The slim boy had managed to get up and land a punch into the other guy's face and another in his big belly. And it was as if the heavens above heard my prayer, the two thieves scurried away, one clutching on to his belly and the other running with erratic breaths.

I bent down to my savior and examined his face. He had a forming bruise on his left cheekbone and his lip was already bleeding. "Oh my goodness. Let's bring you to the hospital! Can you still stand up?" I asked. He nodded weakly and I held out my arm to support him.

As we arrived at the emergency area, a doctor assisted him to a free bed while I followed behind. The doctor had already stitched up his bruise on his cheek but he still hadn't said a word nor make eye contact with me. The doctor excused himself to get a few more bandages and I looked at the boy.

"Hey, I haven't told you this earlier, but um thank you for what you did back there." I said, waiting for any reply, but I just got a small 'mhmm' instead. I sighed, exasperated. I'm trying to express my gratitude but this guy can't even look me in the eye. I was already lost in my thoughts when he suddenly spoke up- "It's embarrassing, you know?" he said quietly.

"Excuse me?"

"I said it's embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing?"

"What happened earlier..." he trailed off, looking away one more time.

"What you did earlier was anything but embarrassing. You stood up for me and tried to fight those evil men away-" he cut me off.

"And look where it got us. And what happened to me. Not to mention you didn't even get your wallet back." he groaned in frustration. I didn't know what else to say because my mind was all blurry so I just gave him a kiss on the cheek. His breath hitched and he brought his hand to his mouth, shocked at my sudden action.

"Look. It doesn't matter anymore, okay? What's important is that we're both safe." I smiled a little bit, placing my hand on his arm. "Now can I please get my savior's name so I can thank him properly?" I asked.

"It's Jimin. Park Jimin."

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I had to beat up poor Chim Chim like this :( Love you, baby boy.