13; 원호 (Monsta X Wonho)

신원호  

Shin Wonho

"Excuse me, can I grab your hand for a moment please?"

"What?"

A guy dressed in all black approached you and grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. "Excuse me, but what are you doing?" you asked, peeking over his broad shoulders. He had his back facing you now but when he approached you earlier, you had stolen a glance of his attractive face and thought 'Maybe a complete stranger holding my hand isn't so bad at all.'

You had gone to the supermarket to pick up some groceries since it was your day off and you were walking along the dairy aisle when this man about your age walked up to you and told you something you least expected.

The unknown man turned to face you, leaned in and whispered in your ear "My ex-girlfriend is here, so would you please act as my girlfriend at the moment?" he had this pleading look in his eyes and you just sighed and nodded your head.

"Can I at least know your name?" you asked. 

"Wonho. Call me Wonho."

The both of you walked along the aisles hand in hand, and you took notice of a girl who gave the impression of a perfect figure even though she facing the other way. You felt Wonho tighten his grip on you and you took a deep breath. The girl turned around and did a double take on the both of you, her eyes trailing down to your intertwined hands. You looked away to act as if you were looking for something but your intentions were different - the girl standing in front of you looked breathtakingly beautiful, and Wonho, who was on the same level of attractiveness picked you as a temporary girlfriend. 

There was no doubt the two of them were in a relationship before because of the instant tension. The cool air coming from the freezer displays seemed to have all turned into massive heaters, and all you wanted to do was to hide in a cave and stay away from civilization as far as possible - their good looks were too much to handle.

The ex-lovers made eye contact for a few seconds before the girl gave out a small smile and turned her back against the both of you again. Wonho tried to open his mouth to say something when a male voice called out from the farther side of the aisle, "Babe! There you are!" the guy neared the girl, taking absolutely no notice of you and Wonho right in front of the girl. 

Wonho tugged on your arm and led you to the exit. "Thanks for doing me a favor, back there." he said still looking forward. "How should I repay you?" Let's go on a date, since it's my first time to encounter such a beautiful human like you. 

"It was nothing, really. I'm okay." you answered, completely ignoring the idea that just popped in your head. 

"No, I insist. Seriously. Does coffee sound good to you?" He turned to face you but he seemed to have been lost in thought. 

"Coffee sounds great." you smiled back. Coffee date it is then. 

"Um Wonho-ssi. You can let go of my hand now." you waved your still connected hands in his face, interrupting his train of thoughts. 

"No." 

"What? Why?" 

"Why not?"