Chapter One

Jade's POV

__________

Ashton and I were hanging out in his garage.

"I really don't want to start school.", I complained to Ashton.

"I know. It sucks that I can't be with you, while you are not being treated right. That is why I won't be moving to campus during college. I will live here, but maybe I will get my own apartment so I can watch over you."

"Isn't college far from here?"

"Not very far. Just about half an hour. When you go to college, I will move to campus in a dorm and so will you. I can't leave you alone with those bastards."

"I love you so much! You are the brother I've never had.", I said and hugged him.

For the rest of the time I was there, I watched him play the drums and sing. He's pretty good. I think he should be in a band.

****

I then had to leave by 10:30 pm to get ready for tomorrow since its going to be the first day of school.

I brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas. I went to bed and I couldn't go to sleep.

I've been dreading this day.

I was worried about what they were going to do to me.

By they, I mean Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings. Well Luke doesn't do much, but he still bullies me.

It all started on the first year of high school. I remember the first time they made fun of me. I had felt sick that day, but I didn't want to miss school because I had to take a semester exam in every class and I didn't want to miss it, then I would be behind in all of my classes.

I ended up vomiting and it wasn't pretty. They made fun of me because of it. Everyday, it got worse. They don't bully me because of that, now. I just became a target ever since.

They do things to embarrass me a lot. Last year on the last day of school, they had a food fight. But, all the food was thrown at me and Ashton.

So I basically don't have friends anymore. Ashton is my only friend. My other friends left me so they wouldn't be targets for Michael, Luke and Calum.

Calum is the worst of the three. He is in almost every single class that I have-well last year he was so I don't know about this year- and he would take every chance he got to torture, prank, and embarrass me.

Michael is the second worst. He does the same as Calum, except that he wasn't in many of my classes.

Luke does the same but not as much. He was in barely any of my classes.

I couldn't sleep so I got my phone out and watched some youtube videos.

Later, I ended up getting sleepy and I went to sleep.

****

My alarm started ringing and I turned it off, and groaned.

I got up and took a quick shower, and then changed into some clothes. I put on some dark jeans, a Paramore shirt and some all black vans.

I blow dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed to school.

My phone vibrated and I saw I had a message from Ashton.

'Good luck. I will see you after school, okay?'

'Thank you. Im looking forward to this afternoon.', I replied. I put my phone in my pocket and continued to walk.

When I arrived at school, I saw them a few feet away from the entrance.