Chapter Sixty-Three

~Jade~

"I think I should go home, my mum has been alone for a while," I said.

"Are you sure?" Ashton asked looking away from the screen of his iPhone.

"Yeah."

"I can drive you if you'd like. I need to go home anyways," Kellin said.

"That would be great."

"Bye, guys. I will call you guys later."

"Thank you. Can you call me if you have news about Cat?"

"Of course," Kellin said and I gave him a small smile. I walked inside my house and my mum was reading the newspaper.

"Hey, mum," I said.

"Hey, are you staying?"

"Yeah."

"I'm going to start making lunch," she said and walked away to the kitchen.

I sat on the sofa wondering why Michael seemed affected by Cats accident. I've never seen him like that before.

I had a FaceTime call and it was Luke. Smiling, I answered and he smiled. His face was too close to the camera.

"Hey," I said and he set his phone on something and he sat on his bed. He wasn't wearing pants.

"Hey, Jade. I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"Want to go on a date later tonight?" he grinned putting his hands on his lap.

"Of course!" His face lit up.

"I will pick you up at seven. And um dress how ever you'd like, I'm not dressing up. I should go now, you're gonna give me a boner. Bye!" he said and ended the call. I laughed. He's so cute.

~Luke~

"Are you sure this will go well?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, I already told you what to do. It will go well," I told Calum.

"Did you tell Michael?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's still my friend. He says he doesn't know if you want to be his."

"I guess I can, as long as he doesn't try to sabotage my relationship with Jade."

"I- never mind."

"What were you gonna say?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

~Ashton~

"You should throw a party, it's been a while," Ricky said grabbing a handful of Cheetos.

"Should I?"

"Yeah," Chris said.

"On Friday, the 28th," Ricky added.

"Why that day?"

"Have you not noticed I throw a party every last Friday of November?"

"Oh yeah," I said.

"Yeah, so yes, or no?"

"I guess I can."

"I would ask Kellin and his friends to help but they won't want to because of Cat," Ricky said.

Katie:

I think we should meet up sometime. Im dying to meet you!

Me:

Really?

Katie:

Yes :)

Me:

I'm throwing a party on Friday. Can you come?

Katie:

That would be great! Whats your address?

I sent her my address.

Katie:

I can't wait :--)

~Stephanie~

Score.

My plan is really going great.

"Hayley, don't you have a friend that goes to that one high school where your ex goes?"

"Yeah, one. I haven't talked to her in months."

"Isn't she the head cheerleader?"

"Yeah."

"What're you planning?" Chloë asked.

"Do you have her number?"

"Yeah."

"Call her and pass me the phone."

"Okay." She called her and I snatched the phone from her hand.

"Deborah? It's me Stephanie. I know it's been a while but are you and your friends willing to do something that includes a party that a college student is throwing?" I asked.

"It depends. What is it?"

"Well, I'm going to a party and I'm hiding my identity," I started. I told her everything.

"Yeah, sure."

"We need to go shopping for the party. Lets meet up at the mall in front of Starbucks at four o'clock."

"Okay," she said and I ended the call. I tossed the phone back at Hayley.

"This is the plan," I started and told Hayley and Chloë.

"You're a genius!" Hayley beamed.

"I know. How about you tell me something I don't know?" I smirked.

"I uh, I-"

"Not literally! It was a rhetorical question," I snapped.

"Okay," Hayley muttered.

~Luke~

I knocked on the door of Jades house and her mum opened it.

"Hey, is Jade here?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me go get her. You can come in if you'd like."

"Thanks, but I'm fine out here," I said giving her a small smile and she gave me one back before walking upstairs.

Moments later, Jade walked downstairs.

"I'm going out, mum."

"Well, have fun. Don't stay out too late, you have school tomorrow."

"Okay, bye," Jade said and she stepped outside. Her mum closed the door and I said,"You look stunning."

"I just picked out something randomly," she said. She was wearing jeans, combat boots, an all white t-shirt with a plaid jacket.

"Well, I think you look amazing."

"Shut up."

"Lets go, we can't let the chauffeur wait too long," I chuckled.

"Chauffeur?" she gasped.

"Yep," lets go I said grabbing her hand. I led her to my car and I opened the door for her and she sat in the back seat. I sat next to her.

"Please drive to the destination a gave you," I said and Calum gave me a thumbs up. He adjusted his sunglasses and fedora that was hiding his hair and drove.

Jade didn't notice it was him.

--------------------------------------

(A/N) DOUBLE UPDATE! :D

I felt like the last chapter was boring and short.

Luke and Calum, y'all are sneaky.

So Ashton and Katie.....

please vote and comment!

ily :) xx