Chapter Fourteen

Luke's POV

__________

I was driving to school jamming to music singing along loudly not caring what people in other cars surrounding me would think.

Jade had called me earlier saying she wouldn't be at school meaning, I would be alone.

I walked inside the school and walked straight to my locker. Some guy gave me a dirty look which pissed the shit out of me.

"What the hell are you doing mugging me? Take your ass somewhere else before I do and beat the shit out of you," I snarled.

"I'd like to see you do that," he said acting like he was not intimidated by me. But, I knew he was.

"Oh, I'll show you," I said slamming him to the lockers behind him. I banged his head onto the locker multiple of times before swinging at him. He tried to swing but missed. I wiped my hands together and walked away.

I was at my locker and I was in a bad mood. My day started off really well! Note the sarcasm.

"Luke!" I heard a voice squeal. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want, Stephanie?" I snapped. Her lips collided onto mine and I pushed her away and wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Aren't you going to greet me properly? I missed you and so did you!" she said slowly trying to help me comprehend even though there was no need for that.

"Why would I do that? Why do you think I missed you?" I laughed.

"We've been dating for a while. Well, not anymore but I was hoping we could start over.... Michael told me you missed me," she said. What?

DING

"Oops, I gotta go," I said and walked away.

Why would Michael tell her that?

****

It was now lunchtime and I was sitting by myself. I was about to leave the cafeteria but Stephanie walked towards my table.

"Hey, looks like we have the same lunch! Why aren't you sitting with Michael and Calum?"

"Because. Its none of your shit to worry about," I said as I took a bite of my hamburger.

"Why are you being so rude? I came to sit with you and not my friends. I should leave," she murmured.

"When did Michael tell you that I missed you?" I was demanding for an answer.

"Saturday. I went to a party. Calum and Michael happened to be there as well. He came up to me and I asked why you weren't at the party and he said he didn't know. Then, he told me that if you would've known I was there, you would've been there. He said that you missed me a lot. Why are you being such a bitch?" she scoffed.

"Go back to your friends I call sluts," I snapped.

"This isn't over, Luke. We need to date by the fall school dance," she said glaring at me then giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Why the fuck did I date her? She always wants us to go to the Fall Dance together to win the best couples costume. Shes so fucking desperate and she's a little thirsty whore. I do admit that she's pretty hot but..... her personality ruins everything.

****

After school I went to look for Michael. I just wanted to clarify to him to stay out my business. He probably will be telling Steph some lies just so that I would be feeling so tortured. Calum and Michael both know that I just used Steph for fun, and that now I hate her.

I knocked at his house and his mum opened.

"Hey, Mrs.Clifford," I said.

"Hi, Luke! It's been a while since I've seen you. Come in," she said and I stepped into the familiar house.

"Michael is in the bathroom. You can go over there," she said.

"Okay," I said and walked to the bathroom. I saw Michael there rubbing hair dye into his hair. It was dark red.

"What do you want, Hemmings?" Michael scoffed not even looking at me.

"I just want to tell you to stay out of my business. That includes telling whores like Stephanie that I miss them when I don't," I snapped.

"You know you miss those nights," he smirked looking at me putting a towel around his neck. I scrunched up my nose at the smell of the hair dye.

"Yeah, they were fun....." there was no use lying to him. We were best friends. I really miss those times. I want to be their friend. I just wish they would leave Jade alone.

"But, she's a selfish total bitch. Shes a slut, whore, hoe, she might as well be a stripper or a prostitute," I said.

"Yeah, a stripper or prostitute for you," Michael said.

"Dude, I'm being serious."

"So am I. What? Are you a softie now? You'd rather fuck Jade!? Jade is the grossest thing ever! I'd rather fuck your mom," he scoffed. The blood inside me boiled.

"You know what?! If this is how you wanna play, this is not over. You better fuck off," I said and stormed out.

I will show them all that they can't fuck with me. Or jade, or even Ashton. Before they hurt Jade, they have to beat me first.

------------------------------------

(A/N) ahhhh so much is happening!

Please VOTE and COMMENT :)

ily :) xx

[Please read my new fan-fiction The Painter. It's a Louis fanfic and its going really well. I hope you will enjoy it :) If you read this, comment :) ]