Chapter Seventy-Eight

~Jade~

"Lets go. We need to go find Stephanie and Luke," Johnny said.

"I want to go alone and there is no use why we should go to Stephanie, all she will do is rub it in my face and insult me," I mumbled.

"Are you sure?" Kellin asked.

"Yeah."

I wasn't sure where they were but I guessed they were at Calum's house. I drove there and I saw Luke and Ashton's car. I knocked on the door and Calums sister opened.

"Hey, they are in the basement if you are looking for them," she said giving me a small smile.

"Thanks," I smiled and walked to the basement.

"I thought it was gonna be huge!"

"That's what she said!" Michael laughed.

"Shut the fu- Oh, hey, Jade," Luke smiled.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit pale," Michael added. I took a deep breath.

"Luke, how could you?" I asked trying to keep myself from crying.

"What are you talking about?" Luke asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke looked at eachother.

"Can you explain?" Ashton asked shaking his head.

"Do you think I'm stupid? You butt-dialed me and I found out you are going to be a father!" Their eyes widened.

"So it's true? How long?" I choked out.

"Almost two months, Jade, but-" I slapped him.

"I thought you loved me!" I yelled.

"Luke, we can't keep dating. I can't," I cried and ran upstairs.

~Luke~

"How did she know?" I questioned trying to fight back the tears. Ashton rubbed my back and we just stood there. I never thought this would happen, she didn't even let me explain.

"You butt-dialed her when we were talking about it," Calum sighed.

"I mean, she should've let you explain," Ashton said.

"Do you want me to talk to her?" he added. It would've been great help if he did but I should be the one to ask her to let me explain. I can't drag them into this, I got in this mess.

"No, I need to fix this myself," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry," Michael said.

"It's not your fault."

~Michael~

**Monday**

"I saw your cover of Teenage Dirtbag on youtube," my music teacher told Calum and I.

"Really?" Calum questioned.

"Yeah. I think you guys are going somewhere. You should focus on your band a lot and you will go somewhere. You are very talented boys."

"Thanks. I think I am," I smiled and Calum nodded.

"You're dropping out?" my mum asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "You need to go to college, Mikey. You will have a great future, and you will ruin that," she added.

"I know, but I want to do it for my band. I want us to get far, you know? I really like it and its something really awesome. I suck at school anyways, so what's the use?"

"I mean, okay. Only because you are trying to do your dream but if you end up not doing anything, I will force you into college."

"Thanks, mum," I smiled and I pulled her into a hug.

~Jade~

"So you knew the whole time?" I gasped.

"Yeah, Luke was going to tell you. I thought it was going to be mine because of what happened at my party but I guess not. I shouldn't be going far, its his job to tell you."

~Kellin~

"Fuck!" I yelled and fell on the grass. Curtis had dared me to do a cartwheel and I ripped my jeans since they were tight. They burst out laughing.

"I'll bring you a pair of my jeans," Johnny laughed and ran inside.

"I'm never doing that again," I chuckled.

"That was sweet! You've got some booty," Curtis winked.

"Suck my ass if you'd like," I said lowering my voice.

"Stop!" Cat whined.

"Why? Or do you want a threesome?" I asked.

"Oh my god no!"

Johnny came back and handed me a pair of jeans. "Thanks," I mumbled and I pulled down my ripped jeans.

"Seriously? Why don't you go inside to change?" Cat grimaced.

"It's not like I'm pulling my dick out. Anyways, y'all are enjoying the view," I said pulling on the fresh pair of jeans.

"I know, I would turn gay for you," Curtis winked.

"Don't flatter yourself."

"Stop, can't you guys be normal for once?" Cat groaned.

"You're boring," Johnny whined and Cat smacked the back of his head.

"Anyways, when are you planning to tell Jade?" Curtis asked.

"I don't think I am anytime soon. I don't want to tell her, it's a secret. I don't want to make things awkward." Cat looked nervous.

"What?" I asked.

"I may or may not have told Jade already."

"What?!" We all yelled.

------------------------------------

(A/N) lm sorry this is short. Im on writers block :(

please vote and comment!

ily :) xx