Chapter Thirty-One

Ashtons' POV

_____________

I woke up and as I was going to make breakfast, I realized I had no food.

Great.

I quickly took a shower and put on some clean, fresh clothes. I put my black vans on and put a bandana on to keep my hair away from my face. I put on an all black hoodie to complete my outfit.

I grabbed my car keys and drove to Walmart.

I was grabbing a few boxes of cereal and I saw Michael walk in the same aisle I was in. Michael didn't notice me. He was too busy looking at the granola bars.

"These will do," he said to himself throwing many packs of granola bars in his cart. He stopped and looked at me.

"Ashton, Ashton Irwin," he said.

"Yeah, that's my name."

"So, I heard you play the drums."

"Yeah, I do."

"How would you like to be in my band?"

"No. Why would I be in a band full of assholes," I rolled my eyes. I turned my cart around and walked away.

"Just think about it!" he yelled. I gave him my middle finger.

Lukes' POV

___________

I dropped Stephanie off at her house and she walked away after blowing me a kiss.

I drove back to my house and my mum was in the living room with her head in her hands and I could hear small sniffs.

"Mum, are you okay?" I asked getting closer to her. "Im really sorry about what I said. I mean I'm not, I meant what I said but I didn't mean to yell at you," I apologized. My mum looked up.

"It's okay, Luke. I should've listened to you. I should've not gone," she sniffed.

"I'm sorry."

"I just- I don't know, I loved him. My love for him faded away as time passed but you know what?"

"What?"

"I should've not married him. I wanted to marry him. It's my fault."

"Mum, please don't think like that. Yes, Gerard was a terrible man and I despise him. You never knew this was going to happen, you can't blame yourself."

"I-Im going to my bedroom. Thank you Luke," she said and walked away.

Jades' POV

___________

I drove to Ashton's and I took the bags of candy with me.

"Hey, Jade! C'mon in," he said and I walked in.

"You went grocery shopping?" I asked noticing many empty grocery bags piled up.

"Yeah, my fridge was empty."

"Well I brought many bags of candy," I said.

"Give me a bag!" he said and I threw a bag of skittles at him. He opened it and stuffed many skittles in his mouth.

"Guess what," I said.

"What?"

"My dad got me a car!"

"Finally!" he laughed.

"What kind?" he added.

"I'll show you later."

"Okay but, I still want to drive you to school."

"Okay, that's fine with me."

"I'm going to the fall dance," I said.

"With who?"

"By myself."

"No, no. You are not going by yourself."

"Yes, I am."

"No. I have a friend. His brother goes to your school and maybe he can go with you. He's a cool guy, don't worry. I know him personally so I know he won't try anything on you."

"I don't know."

"C'mon! He's going too."

"Is he nice?"

"Yeah, he is. His name is Kellin."

"Okay," I sighed.

"Sweet, i'll call him later."

Michaels' POV

_____________

"You what?!" Calum yelled. He was at my place and we were hanging out.

"Yes, I asked Ashton to join the band. We need a drummer."

"But he's friends with Jade!"

"Exactly. We can take him away from Jade," I grinned.

"But we made a deal with Luke!"

"I'm not hurting Jade, am I? If he says yes, he is hurting her, not us. We aren't forcing him to anyways."

"He's probably going to say no."

"We'll see about that," I smirked.

-------------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry for a short chapter!

omg if Kellin reminded you of Kellin Quinn, I love you. I was listening to SWS while I wrote that so that's where I got the name from lol

Thank you for 9k reads :) ily all and thanks to all the people who have been voting and commenting a lot! I really appreciate it!

Please vote and comment!

ily :) xx