Chapter Five

Jade's POV

__________

I skipped the rest of the school day and stayed in the restroom.

When the dismissal bell rung, I walked to my locker and there was writing all over it.

'Bitch.'

'Whore'

'Fatass'

'Worthless'

'Skank'

'No one likes you'

'Ugly'

'Slut'

Those were the things that were written all over my locker. I felt like crying. I tried to see of it was erasable, but it was written with a sharpie.

I quickly opened my locker and grabbed some stuff and walked towards the school exit.

"Jade! Where were you? I was looking for you to have fun! But, no one realized you were gone, and I didn't know where to find you. I guess no one gives a shit about you.", Michael said.

I continued to walk.

"I hope you like how your locker was decorated! We decorated it with love!", Michael said.

I ran towards Ashton's car and quickly got in.

"What happened?", Ashton asked.

"Nothing.", I lied.

"Okay.", he said and sighed.

"Do you think I'm ugly?", I blurted out. Ashton looked over at me. Luckily, we were at a red light.

"Of course not! Why?" I didn't answer. I wasn't sure if I should believe him. Maybe he is just trying to be a good friend and not make me feel worse.

"It was them, wasn't it?" I slowly nodded.

"Don't let anyone tell you that you're not beautiful. They are jerks.", Ashton said as he pulled up my driveway.

"Thank you. I will see you tomorrow.", I said and got out of the car.

****

I got out of the shower and I was going to put my pajamas on. But first, I looked at myself in the mirror naked.

I felt disgusted at the sight of my naked body.

"Why am I so ugly?", I asked and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

I put my clothes on and laid in bed thinking. Thinking about my life.

"Sweetie, dinner is ready!", I heard my mum call from downstairs.

"I'm not hungry right now!", I yelled. I wasn't lying. I heard footsteps getting closer to my room.

KNOCK-KNOCK

"Come in.", I said and my mum walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Are you okay?", my mum asked.

"Yeah I'm just not hungry. Where is dad?"

"He went to eat lunch with George.", my mum said. George is my dads best friend. They've been friends since they were children.

"Oh."

"Are you sure you don't want to eat?"

"I guess I can eat a little.", I said. I wouldn't want my mum to eat dinner by herself. She smiled and I followed her downstairs.

"I made some steak and mashed potatoes.", my mum said while handing me my plate of food.

"Thank you.", I said and started to eat.

After a few minutes, I decided that I was done eating.

"I'm full. Thank you for the food, mum.", I said and put the dishes in the sink and went upstairs.

"I seriously need to go on a diet.", I muttered to myself as I got ready to go to bed.

****

(Friday)

I got back from school and I sighed as I set my backpack on the floor.

My parents were already gone for their weekend vacation.

These past days haven't been very good. I've been tempted to cut again lately but, I can't let Ashton down.

I was so bored so I decided to walk outside.

I was walking to random places and I didn't even know where I was. Luckily, I had my phone incase something happened.

I ended up in a park after a while of walking. I sat down on a bench. I should've brought Ashton with me. The park was lonely.

I sat there and listened to music. I saw them. I panicked and put my phone in my pocket. I got up and got ready to leave.

"Where are you going, honey? I didn't expect to see you out here.", Calum said as they got closer to me.

"I-I need to go home.", I said.

"Sorry, but you're hanging out with us."

"Okay.", I whispered.

Luke and Michael set their bikes down. Calum was holding his skateboard.

"Do you live around here?", Michael asked.

"No. I live closer to school."

"Oh."

"Catch!", Calum said and all of a sudden his skateboard was thrown at me. I was caught off guard and the skateboard hit me in the head. I stumbled back and fell down.

I laid on the ground motionless.

"Sorry!", Calum said and started to laugh with Luke and Michael. I touched my head and looked at my hand.

I was bleeding.

"I-I have to go.", I said as I got up. My head was throbbing and I began to walk away. That wasn't a good idea.

"Where do you think you're going, bitch?", Luke said.

"Home.", I whispered.

"Well you're staying here.", he retorted.

Michael walked towards me and grabbed me by my hair. I screamed. My head felt worse. Michael threw me onto the ground.

Calum grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and punched me many times. He grabbed his skateboard and I came in contact with it as he hit me with it.

"You may leave now.", Luke said with a smirk.

I laid on the ground as they left laughing. I laid motionless and soon, I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------

(A/N) Please VOTE and COMMENT!

I really enjoy writing this book!

ily :) xx