Chapter Seventy-Seven

~Luke~

"Would you like to be apart of our band, Five Seconds of Summer?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?! That would be great!" Ashton grinned.

"Lets post a video on youtube," Michael suggested.

"You guys upload on youtube?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah..."

"Now come on!" Calum said.

"Her name is Noelle I had a dream about her," Calum sang softly, "She rings my bell, I've got gym class in half an hour. Oh she rocks, in Keds and tube socks, she doesn't know who I am, and she doesn't give a damn about me...."

The song then ended and we uploaded the video.

"That was pretty damn sweet," I admitted.

"Yeah, Ashton, I'm glad you are our drummer. You are also very punk rock so that's another point," Michael chuckled.

"Well thanks, I guess I can wear my pony shirt more often," Ashton grinned.

"Sure," I laughed.

~Marissa~

Ana and I were watching Grown Ups when my phone beeped indicating I got a text message.

I picked it up and saw Calum had sent me the link of a youtube video.

"Who is it?" Ana asked stuffing popcorn in her mouth.

"Calum. He sent me a link to a youtube video," I said clicking on the link. She scoot closer to me to watch the video and Michael, Calum, Luke, and some boy I didn't know were covering Teenage Dirtbag in front of a Christmas tree.

"Not bad," Ana said.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"I'm batman!" I heard right before the video ended.

"So they have a band?"

"Yeah, it's called five seconds of summer." Ana didn't say anything.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Can I ask you something?" she mumbled.

"Of course."

"Will I ever be replaced?"

"No! Are you jealous? I would never replace you, they are friends of mine but you are one as well. Is that why you've been rude to them?"

"Yes," she admitted. "I'm afraid they will replace me. I have no other friends beside you and I am alone," she added.

"You will always have me by your side," I smiled and gave her a hug.

~Stephanie~

My mum hasn't talked to me. I haven't talked to anyone and I wasn't planning to. I mean, I know no one likes me and it hurts but I deserve it.

My mum has been insulting me everytime she would see me.

I felt fat.

It wasn't super noticeable but I had a small, tiny bump.

"Where are you, you damn whore!" my mum yelled from downstairs. Taking a deep breath, I walked downstairs.

"What?" I asked.

"Go to the drive-thru and buy me some chips," she demanded tossing me a five dollar bill.

"Why can't you go?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because I said so! Go now I swear to god-"

"Okay!" I yelled and I stormed out of the house.

I drove to the drive-thru and I saw so much food and I was craving it. I grabbed a two-liter of Mountain Dew, and two family size bags of cheeto puffs. I then grabbed my mum a bag of Doritos and I drove back home.

"That's why your a pig! All you want to do is eat all the time! You are going to end up being a 300 pound bitch!" my mum yelled and I ran up to my room. I threw the food across the room and I started to cry.

~Jade~

"Where should we go eat?" Johnny groaned as his stomach roared.

"McDonalds!" Kellin grinned.

"Kellin Quinn! You need a break from Maccas! You've eaten it too much lately!" Curtis said.

"Fine," Kellin huffed.

"Asian buffet?" Cat suggested. We all agreed on that and we drove quickly to the buffet.

"I swear to fucking god he was a gay pedophile! He fucking asked me where I lived and if I was single! Damn I spilled my soda all over him and left!" Kellin was explaining about a pedophile he had encountered at McDonalds.

"Fuck the other day Johnny and I were streaking at a park far away from here and it was pretty damn awesome. I had a ski mask on just in case but it was fun, ya know? I don't know why Adam and Eve didn't like being naked. Its natural. People get out of their mums vaginas nude so yeah..... this cop was chasing us and it was hard to get away from him. When we got away from him and we were dressed, I saw some people from the local television channel and I think they were talking about us. I don't mind, at all," he added.

"Damn these Chinese donuts give me life," Johnny moaned stuffing a Chinese donut in his mouth.

"Dude," Kellin grimaced.

My phone started to ring and it was Luke I answered it and heard talking. I put it on speaker so I could hear more clearly.

"So how'd your mum take it?" Michael asked. He must've butt dialed me.

"She was disappointed but she said she'll support me. I haven't heard from Stephanie, have you?" Luke said. I was very confused.

"At least she doesn't hate you. I haven't heard from her either. I wonder how she's dealing with the pregnancy. I can't have her abort it. It's not mine but that's just not right," I heard Ashton say.

"Luke, have you thought about Whats going to happen between Stephanie and you?" Calum asked.

"Well, I will take care of the child and love it. Im it's father for fucks sake. I believe that on wednesday Stephanie has to do an ultra sound. I'm going with her and I think my mum is too. I want to know the gender, it's been a while," Luke said and everyone looked shocked and speechless. I quickly ended the call.

Luke was having a baby with Stephanie?

I couldn't help myself as a tear rolled down my cheek. Everyone looked upset.

Kellin scoot closer to me and he hugged me.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay," he said but I knew it wasn't.

-----------------------------

(A/N) guys if you don't know who Kellin quinn is or how he looks like, I have him as my profile picture :-)

I'm sorry this is short.

Would you like slower updates but longer chapters, or faster updates but shorter chapters?

I just started school today ugh

please vote and comment!

ily :) xx