5. A cup of happiness

Your POV
The next day was pretty good. The Akatsuki haven't tried anything and I got to get closer to the rest of Sai's friends. They accepted me and were fascinated by my art. Naruto and I got quite close, he may have been loud and annoying to most but I loved his company. I waved to Deidara at lunch and he smiled back at me, it made my heart flutter. I was kinda happy I didn't have art because I know I would spend most of the time admiring his blonde lock and baby blue eyes. Naruto's girlfriend, Hinata, was really nice to me as well, saying I could hang out with them anytime I wanted. Sai had told them about all the art in my house and said they wanted to see it so we organized a get together. Not really a party but just our group of friends hanging out and drinking. I wasn't too sure about alcohol but I knew they would tease me if I didn't at least try it. We would all hang out on Friday night at my place. It was only tomorrow night and I spent the rest of the day mentally preparing myself.

It was the last period of the day and I had English. The English teacher Mr. Sarutobi was always really nice to me but smelt of cigarettes, which I struggled to ignore. My phone buzzed in my pocket, so I took it out and checked my messages. I was surprised when I saw that it was from Deidara, I giggled at his nickname 'Barbie'.

Dei- Hey I'm free after school if you wanna hang out, but you don't have to if you don't want to

I blushed at the text, Naruto was sitting next to me and saw my reaction. "Olala who is (Y/n) texting?", he giggled. I gave him a sideways glance and ignored his question, but being the stubborn idiot that he is he didn't give up. He grabbed the phone from my hands and began reading the text. "Who is this (Y/n) and why do they wanna hang out with you?", he winked. I sigh and struggle to get the phone off him, he is taller then me. I pinched his side and he hunched over in pain, I took my opportunity to grab the phone. "Its none of your business and I don't know why he wants to hang out", I reply matter-of-factly. "He?", Naruto smirked. I chose to ignore him, he is just trynna wind me up. I took my time thinking of a response, first I thought I would just say yes because that is what I wanted. But I didn't want to sound desperate so I decided to reply with a question, acting completely oblivious.

You- I thought we finished our art project, was there something else you wanted to add?

I relaxed knowing I wasn't the one who was on his end. Deidara was in math texting under his desk, he sweat dropped at my answer.

Dei- No I meant do you wanna hang out after school, like friends...

I blushed again reading his new message. Naruto peaked over my shoulder and giggled. "Looks like some one is trynna get their ins". I sigh and message back, ignoring the idiot's comment.

You- Yeah sure, where do you wanna go?

Deidara was surprised that you had said yes, he was also freaking out because he hadn't thought about where to take you. He twirled a strand of hair around his finger while he thought, still his mind was blank.

Dei- Its a surprise

He mentally slapped himself, would she even trust him enough to go with him to who knows where. He for sure didn't have a clue what you liked, but then his face lit up. He knew exactly where to take her.

You- Well I look forward to it, I will meet you after school
Dei- Yeah meet me by the bus stop
You- Sure, well I gotta go see ya
Dei- Bye

Pein was sitting next to Deidara and noticed all of his strange facial expressions. "Whats up, your face is saying a lot but your mouth isn't?". Deidara nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah sorry about that I just got a bit distracted", he said nervously laughing. Pein grunted in response, looking away to think. He had seen the messages and he wondered who exactly this 'art' person was. They must pretty cool for Deidara to name them art, he was always so loud and confident when talking about his art. Always yelling 'Art is an explosion!', which Sasori strongly disagreed with. Pein knew Deidara wasn't exactly a girls first choice, who would want to hang out with him he was an idiot. Pein sighed and rested his cheek in his palm. Looking forward to the sound of the bell.