8. I'll keep you safe

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I pick it up.

Y- Hello?
D- Hey (Y/n), un
Y- Oh hey Dei
D- Are you alright?
Y- Uh yeah I just woke up
D- Sorry did I wake you?
Y- Yeah you did but its fine
D- Anyway I was wondering when you wanna hang out yeah
Y- Um I don't mind
D- OK then what kind of movie do you wanna see?
Y- Um...
D- What is it?
Y- You will probably judge me for it
D- What is it? You can tell me yeah
Y- Horror...
D- Awesome, I love horrors, I was hoping you weren't going to say romance
Y- Haha boring
D- Yeah un, OK a horror is on in 2 hours, how about I pick you up in an hour?
Y- OK sounds good, see you in an hour
D- See ya yeah
Y- Bii Dei

I quickly eat some breakfast and have a shower, then raid my draws for something nice to wear. You couldn't find anything. You checked your phone and nearly screamed, you had 15 minutes until he arrives. I was running around my house in a towel searching for something. My face lit up when I remembered the dress I bought yesterday. I searched my room and found the dress under a pile of clothes. I slip it on and dry my hair.

15 minutes later I hear knocking on my door. I walk over and open it revealing the blonde artist. He smiles at me and then looks down at my dress. "You look so pretty", he says quietly. I hear it and my face heats up. "Uh thank you". He blushes and leads the way. I walk beside him, looking down at my feet. "So why were you in town yesterday?", he asks. "I was hanging out with some girls and shopping". He nods and gives me a cheerful smile. We walk for a couple of minutes and stop once we make it to the movies. Deidara insisted on buying the tickets so I let him. But then I wanted to buy us popcorn but he bought that too. I rolled my eyes and smirked. We sat in the cinema waiting for a while, we had come pretty early. "So have you done any more art?", he asks. I nod. "Yeah I have, you can come see them afterwards if you want", I suggests. "Of course, I would love to see them". We talk for a couple more minutes and stop when we see Pein and Konan walk in. I shrink down in my chair, Deidara looks down at me. "Hey are you alright, un?". I shake my head and look over at Pein and Konan. Deidara looks over and sighs when he sees them. He looks back at me with a comforting smile. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe". I blush and look down at my fidgeting hands. "T-thank you", I whisper. 

We watched the movie in complete silence. I didn't want to speak just in case Konan or Pein heard me. I looked up at the large screen, suddenly there was jump scare. I let out a little squeak and grab onto Deidara's arm. I look at him, his gaze catching mine. I let go, blushing a dark red. "I'm uh sorry", you stutter. "It's fine un". He smiles at me and puts his hand on mine, then intertwines our fingers. I smile back, gently squeezing his hand.

The movie finishes and we leave, our hands still connected. "Hey do you wanna get something to eat?", he asks. I nod and we head to a restaurant.

Hinata, Ino, Sakura and Tenten sat with the boys. They were all just hanging out in town. "Why couldn't (Y/n) come?", Naruto asks. "(Y/n) has a date", Sakura giggles. "With who?", the boys ask. "Its a secret", Ino says. "Is it with Deidara?", Shino asks. "What how did you know?", Tenten asks. "They're right over there", Shino said pointing towards (Y/n) and Deidara, who were holding hands. "Oh my god they are sooooo ccccuuuuutttteeee!", Sakura squeals. "Doesn't look like he likes it", Shikamaru says pointing at Pein. Pein was staring st the couple, scowling as if someone had just pissed in his soup. "What's up with him?", Tenten asks. The others shrug.

Deidara took me out for lunch and it was so good. I tried to pay for it but he wouldn't let me, so I got some revenge. When we were walking I gently pecked his cheek, heating up his face. I giggled and held his hand again. We walked back to my apartment and when we got to my door I invited him in. I lead him into my art room and showed him my new pieces. He really loved my one from yesterday and stared at 'restart my heart' for a while. "Are you ok?", I ask. "Uh yeah I'm fine". I nod and sit down on the couch, turning on the tv. "Do you wanna watch a movie?", I ask. He nods and I let him choose one. I watched most of the movie but fell asleep.

Deidara's POV

We were watching the movie together, her head resting on my shoulder. "Hey (Y/n)?", I call. She doesn't respond. I turn myself and see that she has fallen asleep. I chuckle and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. I gently move and lay her down on the couch, then lay a blanket over her sleeping form. I bend down and kiss her forehead. She smiles in her sleep and buries her into the couch. I leave her apartment, locking it behind me. I walk down the empty street on my way home, shivering due to the cold. I hear footsteps behind me, getting faster and faster. I speed up but they are too fast. Before I know it I'm pushed into an alley, my follower holding me up against the wall. I recognize his orange hair and piercings. "Pein?". "Deidara you have disobeyed me", he says. "Wait, what did I do?". "The girl, stay away from her or else", he threatens. "But I can't, I like her". Pein grits his teeth and shoots me an angry look. He raises his fist and connects it with my face. "Someone like her doesn't deserve to walk this earth, the world will be better off when she's dead". I hold my hand over my eye, I can feel it bruising. I try to speak, but my voice cracks. "You won't be seeing her anymore". He kicks me in the stomach before he walks away.

Oh no Pein why? I personally love Pein but in this story he is the bad guy. You will soon find out exactly why Pein hate you so much, but for now lets see if Deidara listens to Pein's threat. The date was so cute!!! Well to me, maybe not to anyone else. Um anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD