7. Containing my excitement

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off.  I answer it and hear the adorable stuttering voice of Hinata.

Y- Hello?
H- H-hey (Y/n)
Y- Hi Hinata
H- We were wondering what time you want us to pick you up
Y- How about 11
H- OK its 10 now so we will be there in an hour
Y- OK see ya then
H- Bii

I got out of bed and had a quick shower, then put on a long sleeved, shoulder less black top, a pair of ripped white jeans and black converse. I did my hair in a messy bun and smiled at myself in the mirror. I didn't look that bad, well not like trash. I decided that with the spare time I had I would start a new painting. I could see the image clearly in my mind. Fireworks in a cracked snow globe, only a few escaping. I would name it 'containing my excitement'. I giggled and smiled down at my creation. Just as I had added the finishing touches when I heard a knock at the door. I rushed over and opened it, giving a warm smile to the girls standing outside. "Are you ready to go?", Sakura asks. I nod and lock my apartment door, then follow them outside. We get into Sakura's car and drive to who knows where.

10 minutes later we arrive outside a mall. I had never really been to one since I was a bit of an introvert and never had any friends to hang out with. But the idea of it was pretty cool. One large building filled with hundreds of different shops. We walked in and the first thing we decided to do was to get food. I wasn't really feeling that hungry so I just bought myself a nice big ice cream, three scoops with all of my favorite flavors. I ate it all and finished by wiping the ice cream off of my nose. I got up to put my rubbish in the bin when a boy stood in front of me. "Hey I'm Suigetsu", he said smirking. "I-um I'm (Y/n)", you mumble. "(Y/n) huh? That's a pretty name", he winks. "Uh thanks".

Deidara's POV

I was in the mall hanging out with Sasori when he tapped me on the shoulder. "Isn't that (Y/n)?", he asks pointing in your direction. A vein pops out of my head when I sees Suigetsu hitting on (Y/n). Sasori sighs and pushes you in (Y/n)'s direction. "If you don't like him talking to your girl then stop him", he says. I nod and begin to make my way over to (Y/n).

Your POV

"Maybe we could hang out sometime, just you and me". I shrugged. "Uh maybe". He tucks a stand of hair behind my ear and comes closer to me. "You don't have to be shy around me babe, I'm not gonna bite", he smirks showing off his shark like teeth. "I-I". He puts a finger to your lips shushing you. "You don't have to speak, I'll treat you right just give me a chance". "Hey!", someone calls. I look over and see Deidara storming over to me. "Get away from her, its obvious she doesn't like you, yeah", he growls. "Who are you? Her sister?", Suigetsu laughs. "I'm her boyfriend", he says wrapping his arm around my waist. I felt my cheeks heat up. Suigetsu backs up. "Yeah whatever", he says, walking away. Deidara turns to me, holding my hand. "Are you alright?", he asks. I don't even speak I just hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Thank you", you whisper. "Any time, un". I let go of him when I see Sasori approaching us. "Come on lets go", he says. He nods and turns to face you. "Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? Like go see a movie or something?", he asks. I nod. "Ok sure just call me". He nods and waves back at me. I give him a closed eye smile and wave too. I turn around and see the girls all standing behind me with wide eyes. "Aww that was so cute!", Ino squeals. "Ugh why did you turn that guy down, he's so hot", Tenten complained. "I wasn't interested", you say. "Yeah cause you only have eyes for Deidara don't you", Sakura giggles. "W-what I do not", "Yeah what ever", Ino smirks.

We begin to walk around the mall, looking through various shops. "What are you doing tomorrow?", Tenten asks me. "Well Deidara asked if I wanted to hang out and watch a movie so I might do that". The girls all stare at me. "That's basically a date!", Ino yells. The three others nod and smile at me. "What are you gonna wear?", Sakura asks. I shrug my shoulders. "OK then we will find you something to wear", they say. I sigh and follow them into another shop. Sakura and Ino kept handing me tight revealing dresses which I put back. "I'm only hanging out with him, I'm not going clubbing", you giggle. They sigh and continue to look. Hinata taps me on the shoulder and hands me a mint green sundress and a white cardigan. I smile down at it, it was very pretty. I headed to the changing room and put it on, then spent a few minutes staring at myself in the mirror. I left the changing room and smiled at the girls. They all nodded happily and I went back into the changing room to get it off. Ino offered to pay for it and I was glad she did so. We hung out in the mall for a few more hours before we decided it call it day. Sakura drove me back to my apartment and then the girls all waved as they drove off. I slowly walked up the stairs and unlocked my apartment. It was a bit messy from last night but since no one would be seeing it I didn't really care. I ate something and then fell asleep watching a movie.

Nice save Dei, I need to remember to add 'un' and 'yeah' after he speaks cause he is always saying it. But I still think this story is good, well for me anyway. Please tell me what you think about it. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD