Yep. That happened.

I hate people.

Shelby, the girl who every guy wants to do, just made me look mediocre in front of the whole grade. Literally.

I was at an assembly for school. I am in 11th grade, so we go after the 9th and 10th graders.

She gets called up to give a speech about something like being the best in school for some subject.

She starts talking about this and that, so happy, blah blah.

Then she snaps.

"Jen Turner, Junior, is probably the worst at this subject. I am willing to tutor her. I know she struggles with everything, like schoolwork, and to not stare at Ty, dreaming about his buddy below the belt. Also to dress unlike a hobo from Detroit. So Jen, if you give me the time, I will be happy to."

She smirks, then strides off the stage in the auditorium. The only teacher was the one just to chaperone. And Shelby is cool with him because he likes sluts like her.

No other teachers we here, because it was supposed to be exclusive to students only. Also known as students talk while people give speeches no one listens to while the teachers stuff their faces with donuts in the break room. She didn't get in trouble. Nothing at all.

Only a few people clapped, including her bff sidekick, Erica, and her boyfriend Baxter.

I ran out to the restrooms on impulse. Nearly half the people laughed.

That feels nice.

Then I hear the steps of someone entering the bathroom, heels.

Shelby.

"Go away, bitch. Rot in a hole."

"Why don't you. Atleast I know how to get the guys. I have the face. Figure. Face it. You have nothing."

Actualy, I have all of that. We look identical, but I have brown hair and she has blonde. So yeah.

"Whatever. Atleast I don't feed on the souls of baby goats," I say, holding back a laugh.

She gives a "Hm" and strolls out. Typical.