Visiting

Our snuggle session lasted about maybe an hour. We didn't talk, just laid. Thought. It was really weird, I have never felt like that before with any of my boyfriends. They always wanted to go out and do something. And I always went with it. Not that Niall is my boyfriend, or that I want him to be, but he just gives me a strange feeling that no one has ever given me before. But it's a good feeling.
It ended with him getting up and hopping out of the truck bed.
"I'll... Text you later," he said, opening his car door and getting in.
He shuts the door and waves goodbye as he drives away. He seemed to be driving a little faster than normal.
I sit there, continuing my train of thought I had before he left. It took me a minute to remember what I was thinking of.
His sister.... How have the "Directioners" not found out about her? It makes no sense. They have found out his favorite restaurant, his parents' favorite names, even his.... Size.... But they haven't found out about his sister. I couldn't think of how that'd never came up...
I sit there for a while, and then the heat outside started to get to me so I hopped in my truck and drive home. I didn't go home straight away. I drove around, went and got a hamburger, and by the time I went home it was dark outside.
I walk in, a little hazy and tired. I had that feeling where you stand up, and your eyes get black and you get dizzy for a couple of seconds before it goes away. Only my dizziness didn't go away.
I went in my room and laid down and watched tv until I got really tired, and texted Niall goodnight.
Only this time he didn't text back right away.

I woke up at a quarter till noon. What was weird is that I went to sleep at about 1:00 a.m. and slept nearly 11 hours. I've never done that before.
I checked my phone and Niall hasn't texted back yet. I was getting pretty scared.
I had his address written in my notebook. I decided to pay him a visit. I've never been to his house before.
I decided to go at 2:30. I wasn't going to warn him. I was just going to go.
After I took a shower and got dressed, I made my way to my truck. As I drove to his house, which was maybe 15 minutes away, I had a strange vision pop into my mind out of literally no where.
It was a vision of Niall's bright blue eyes leaning into mine, and him kissing me, tasting warm and sweet.
It was kind of scary to me. I kept driving on. He wasn't my boyfriend. I didn't know I he'd ever be. It just felt so wrong in my mind.
I pulled up to see his car in the driveway. I hopped out, shutting the door behind me. I ran up to his door and knocked.
I could hear shuffling around, and then the lock made a click, and I saw Niall.
His face and eyes were pink, he was wearing a dark green bath robe, and I could see left over paths of tears.
"Hey, Jen. W-what are y-you doing here?" He stumbled on his words. Any person could tell he had been bawling like a baby. I wanted to cry, but instead I kept cool.
"Well, you didn't reply to my text, so I wanted to see what's up," I said, a bit awkwardly I may add.
"Oh-oh. Well, you can c-come in I guess...."
I came in and he led me to his room, which was surprisingly very neat. We sat down on his bed, and kinda just small talked. Then, I asked him the question I've been wondering since I got here.
"So.... What's the matter?"
His eyes welled with tears again, and he barely got the words out.
"It's just.... Seeing you like that.... You reminded me of my sister.... And I.... didn't know what to do.... I v-visited her grave after I left...." He covered his face with his hands. When he took his hands off his face, I didn't know what I was doing.
I saw his flooded blue eyes, his messy bleached hair, and I went for it.
I leaned in for a kiss.
He tasted just as I had imagined only sweeter. He did not object.
And the thing that was the strangest about it is that it didn't feel wrong.