The sleepover

Me and Niall Chatted for hours on hours, and he actually somehow, well with his politeness and charm, persuaded my mom to let him sleep over and we can head to school together the next day, but the condition was that my mom can literally bust into my room whenever she wants.

But its not like we are going to do anything.

That night, we talked about how we even became friends.

"You just texted me, and you seemed cool, I guess," he said.

"But why did I suddenly text you? Oh! Now I remember. Gavin dumped me and I was really upset that day with.... goat sucker.... and I just needed a guy to talk to? WAIT!! A raffle add popped up about a night with One Direction," I said.

"What? There isn't anything scheduled for us like that, we would've known,"

"Damn. Someone is ripping people off. Someone buying entries in the raffle and no one wins," I said, laughing at the companies stupidity and cleverness altogether.

"Yeah. And about rip offs, omg did you see Shelby's new profile pic? It is absolutely uglyyy with a capital 'U'" he said, sounding exactly like some spoiled bratty girl.

We both laughed, and agreed it was time to go to sleep.

I offered for me to sleep on the floor, but he said,

"No, your bed is a queen. We can both fit," He said with a smile.

"Yeah, but no moves. Just sleep," I say with a playful wink.

"I will try," he says.

I grab an extra blanket for him.

I lay down and close my eyes, and next thing I know I am falling, into empty space, appearing to have no end, or top. I stop, and I am in an empty white room that is impossible to interpret the floor from space. A man comes out from behind a wall wonderously, in a hoody tied over his face. He pulls it off and his face gives me a mixture of fright and depression.

I wake with a start, sweaty and breathless, staring at the ceiling, and Niall slowly rubs his eyes and peers over.

"What the hell happened, love? Bad dream?" he says, sounding very concerned.

"Yeah," I say, rolling over to face him, our faces about a foot away. "Pretty fucking scary, too. I was falling. And then landed in a white room. And a hoody guy came and showed his face, and...."

"And what?" he says.

"And he was my father. He passed 4 years ago, in a car accident. A buck comes out from the woods to the right, and he didn't want to hit it, and he steps on the breaks, and the person behind us rammed into us and we fall down a cliff to the left of where we were. He stretched over me, to protect me, and a rock broke through the windshield and.... I left with a broken arm," I say, tears filling my eyes.

"Oh, I am very sorry to hear," he says, and sincere pain is in his voice, as he pulls out his phone and checks the time.

"4:30. We still have 90 minutes, sleep or...." he says.

"I...." I say tiredly.

We stare into eachother's eyes, and simultaneously fall asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N)) Thought something was gonna happen? Sorry!

No I'm not. Vote and Comment!!

*****ari_the_punkmaster