After school

We finish school for the day, talking about random things on the way home. We arrive and he decides to stay again, after my mom offered it. She likes Brit boys. She is pretty weird but I don't blame her.

My mom has been an alcoholic for the past few months. Ever since my father passed, she just let herself go.

I'm getting worried about my mom. I love her and don't like to see her drunk every time I come home. But I guess it's part of the healing process. Oh well.

So me and Niall are hanging out in my room and watching Sharknado. Only because we wanna make fun of it. There are fucking sharks flying out of a tornado. The creator has to be mental or something.

"The hell?" Niall cursed.

"I know right," I said, turning off Sharknado and turning on spongebob.

"Well, wanna order pizza?" I ask.

"Sure, i'll pay," he says.

"No use arguing, you'll just argue back," I say, laughing.

.

.

.

The pizza shows up 30 minutes late so we got it free. Win-win I guess.

We sit and ate our pepperoni-green pepper pizza, watching the episode of Spongebob where he goes to the castle with the karate master that's really in real-estate. We decide to turn off the TV and chill.

We sit and talk about what-ifs, like what if Baxter and Shelby went in the janitors closet with no condom and she got pregnant wanted an abortion but her mom was teaching her a lesson and made her drop out of high school and Baxter moved to Canada? I would egg her house yelling "KARMA!!!!!"

"No more pizza!" Niall says, and says "Well, we got our moneys worth."

"I guess so, considering we paid nothing."

Time to go to sleep, we get our PJs and sit down, watching Full House.

I fall asleep, the last words I remember are "How rude".....