Chapter 2: The Unexpected

Bellamy POV

"She's alive Raven said."

"How?" It's Monty speaking up. "The death wave hit right after we left the ground. How could-"

"Night-blood." Emori interrupted leaving Murphy looking a bit hurt. I couldn't help but smile. "It worked."

"I don't mean to be the buzzkill, but that's impossible." Murphy stated. "We saw what the night-blood solution did to people."

I looked over at raven who is completely lost for words. As am I. I feel like crying, but hey I still have a reputation. "Not necessarily." Raven says while getting up off the floor. "Luna was exposed to the radiation, she was sick and in pain. But then the blood kicked in and she healed. Maybe it just takes time for the blood to work."

That puts a smile on my face. And I'm everyone else's. She's alive. Unfortunately our excitement is cut short when we hear some sort of alarm go off.

"The hell is that!" I yell covering my ears.

"I don't know!" Raven says.

Just then we feel the ring being rattled for a few seconds, then the alarm stops. "Something isn't right." I say.

"No kidding." Murphy now has his guard up. Looking ready to fight. "It's been so long since I've punched someone."

"Shut it Murphy." Its raven. She limp runs to the cameras, the ones that still work. I follow after her as she checks them. I don't believe it. We see dark dressed men. Who are in what looks like bullet proof vests. I don't believe it. "Get back to the room now." Raven yells. Limping back. I follow her as she slams the door.

"Barricade the door now!" I yell. But it's too late. Two men in dark clothing burst through the door grabbing emori first.

"Let her go you bastards!" Murphy screams punching one of them. Another one sneaks up behind and grabs Murphy. I tell the others to get back. I see Monty grab something out of the bag I began packing earlier.

One grabs raven but she bites them in the arm. I throw a punch at them and knock them in the jaw. "Bellamy look out!" It's raven. I feel a sharp pain in my back and I become drowsy. I see my friends being dragged out. I feel myself being picked up by one of them. The last thing that I see is the radio I heard Clarke's voice on. Just when I thought I could see her again and make things right, I let her down again.

"...Clarke..." I whisper to myself as I lose consciousness.