Chapter 8: The Plan

Clarke's POV

"Absolutely not!" Bellamy almost yells as I told him the plan. I turn to him, now completely facing him.

"Why not?" I ask. "It would work, if they want info about earth then let them have me, they probably want to know if they can still live on it, so once they come in to the cell to get me, I'll go with them and get the keys from the guard and slide them to you. It's simple, really, I've gotten good at sticky fingers."

"But that means they still take you away, and I'm not having that. I'm not losing you again." Bellamy looks me dead ass in the eye. God I've missed him.

"Yes but after they do, you get the keys, unlock the cell, and come after to get me."

He just stares at me, disbelief that I would even consider this. "How the hell would you even get the keys? Of course he would notice you taking them from his belt." I take this into account.

"Fine" I say to him. "When he comes to get me which could be any minuet now, we knock him out and hide the keys, when the others hear what all the noise is they will come to his aid, if we hide the keys fast enough, they'll take me for info and for knocking out the guard. Just don't let the others see the keys."

"THATS EVEN WORSE." Bellamy yells. "They'll kill you on the spot!"

"No they won't, cause I have the information they want."

"No...no," he shakes his head looking at the others who are just watching this go down. "Raven tell her, come on."

"Bellamy as much as I hate this plan and don't want Clarke anywhere near these people, you have to admit that it could work, if Clarke admits to hurting the guard then we don't get punished and they keep her alive and still interrogate her."

"I can't believe you guys, after what Clarke did 6 years ago, after her sacrifice, you're willing to let her do something like this again? For us?" He looks at them and then at me again. "No I'm not having that, after what you did it almost costed your life, I'm not taking that risk again."

"I'm not asking your permission." I tell him. "I'll be fine, they won't hurt me until I give them what they want, and by the time that happens, you guys will be out of the ship and unto the ground, I'll be right behind you when everyone is distracted by the prisoners escape right? I could slip out without being noticed.

He gives me that classic concerned look that I knew all too well. I hate making him like this but there is no other way. He looks at me and then at the rest of us. "You have to promise." He says taking a step closer... "promise me you will come back to the ground. To us?"

"...I promise..." I say not knowing if I'll be able to keep it...