Chapter 10: Holes

Bellamy's POV

The guards close and lock the metal door behind them as they drag Clarke out. This plan better work. I think to myself. I can't afford to loose her again.

I think Echo seems to notice my worry. "She'll make it." She kisses me on the cheek. She seems...distracted.

"Alright." Murphy says. "Now what?"

"Were you even listening John?" Emori scoffs and holds up the keys to the door. The key was a card that probably gets pressed agains a panel for the door to open.

Murphy doesn't say anything. He turns his attention away from Emori to the door. "We're lucky there's a panel on the inside, they don't expect prisoners to get keys." He laughs while walking further away from Emori.

Those two have been going at it for a few months now. Unlike Monty and Harper who are practically inseparable. Even now, the two of them are holding hands. Probably out of worry for this plan.

"Even if this does work." Monty speaks up. "Then what about Clarke?"

"I've thought about that." I say, moving to the door. "They're probably detaining her as we speak. We need a weapon."

"What for?" Raven asks me. I'm pretty sure she already knows what I'm thinking...

"Clarke will never be able to make it out alone. The plan has alt of holes in it. Clarke never mentioned how she's going to escape from their hand. And I don't think she intended to. And that's not about to happen again. I won't let her do the same thing 6 years ago."

They all look at me in realization...Harper just laughs "She's doing it again isn't she? She didn't think how she's going to get out because she didn't plan to get out."

"How could we be so stupid with this plan?!" Raven almost yells while smiling. She rests her bad knee on the floor. "Clarke you crazy bitch..." Raven whispers.

"Alright here's the NEW PLAN." I say. "We get out of this cell and you guys sneak around and hide until a group goes to the ground. To get Clarke we need a distraction. Once we leave this cell, we take out guards quietly one by one and get weapons. I'll go grab Clarke once I have a gun. Raven and Monty will go to the main control room and make an announcement calling all guards. Then one or two will probably be interrogating Clarke. I'll take them out and grab her. Then you guys open the door and we're free. The rest of you guys...hide."

"It's sloppy." Raven gets up from the ground. "But if we do it right...it could work." She turns to me. "Bellamy once you get a gun, wait until the signal. You'll know it when you hear it."

"With me and Raven we should be able to call the guards away and get the drop door open to the ground. Once we're all out though we have to move fast." Monty says. He squeezes Harpers hand a little tighter.

"If Clarke and I don't come out right away...don't stop." Echo looks at me confused. I look at her back. "Better late then never. Don't worry we'll be fine."

"We better run fast then." Murphy says.

Raven rolls her eyes at Murphy. "I think it's our turn to save Clarke this time."

Emori nods and goes to the panel to unlock the door...