Chapter 3: The Radio

Bellamy POV

When I finally wake up I find my self on the cold floor of what looks like a cell. I feel the small spot on my neck where they must've injected me with something. As I get up I see all my friend either leaned up against the wall or still asleep on the floor. "Rise and shine." I hear Raven say as she walks over to me.

"Where the hell are we?" I ask.

"On those bastards' ship. It's a prison transport. Looks like we are the first ones." Raven tells me.

I go over everything that has happened in my head. The ark, the radio, Clarke..."Raven the radio,Clarke!" She just shakes her head.

"I'm sorry Bellamy...I know we were so close to getting back. The radio is still on the ring." She looks at me and I can see tears in her eyes as well. I look around. Murphy and Monty are still passed out on the floor, but the others all looks so sad. They wanted to see her again too, even Emori.

"Dammit." I whisper as I can also feel tears welling up. I'm sorry Clarke, I let you down again. I think to myself. Despite this I decide to suck it up. No matter how hard it is. I get up off the ground and go over to check on Murphy to make sure he isn't dead. Same with Monty.

"Son of a bitch my head hurts." I hear Murphy mutter as he wakes up. I crouch down next to him and Emori gets off the wall and goes over to give him a hug. "Thank God." He says.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I say to him.

"Go float yourself." Is his reply,but I can see him smiling. He's thankful. For once...

"Well you see I would, but in case you didn't notice we're on a damn prison ship." I stand up.

"Figures." Murphy says also getting up off the ground.

I look over at Monty. Harper is by he's side and he seems to be waking up. I remember before I those men got us he grabbed something out of my bag. What did he...? His eyes flutter open as he sits up. "Where are we." He says as Harper wraps him in a hug.

"Prison ship." Harper says to him.

"What about the radio, and clarke, how will we get back?"

I pause being reminded about the radio even though it's only been about five minuets since I've thought about it. "The radio is still on the ring....and I don't know how we get back to earth."

"Well...I think I do." I look over at Echo who is by the only window we have in this pretty big cell.

"What do you mean?" It's raven.

"Earth." Echo says. " We're approaching it.

"They want to get to earth. What about clarke? What will they do? We have no way of warning her!" I yell almost breaking down.

"Well..." I hear Monty say. "I grabbed this." He holds out a walkie. "It's possible Clarke has the other one. We would just have to flip through the channels to see which one she's on. I grabbed it from Bellamys bag that he was packing." I see a smile on his face. He's proud of himself. He walks over and hands me the radio with a smile. "We'll find her." He says.
-----------------
It's been an hour. I've flipped through all the channels twice. At this point I'm desperate. Earth is becoming closer and closer into view in the window. It's like they're circling it. Looking for information. We think it's day on earth still. It actually hasn't been very long. But everyone is tired. The only ones awake are raven and I. I keep flipping when I finally hear. It's been 2199 days since praimfaya. Ravens eyes widen as it's the same voice we heard earlier. "Yes finally!" I practically yell.

"Wake up ladies!" Raven yells. I keep listening. And I think back to what she said before on the ring. Who's madi? I tune out for a minute and I try to talk through the radio.

Nothing.

"It's not a strong signal, that radio hasn't been used in years. We can't talk to her still. But we can listen." Raven says.

"What about the ship!" It's going to earth!" I yell. I can't lose her...again.

"I'm sorry Bellamy." We keep listening. It's been safe for you to come down for almost a year...so why haven't you.

I close my eyes and whisper "I'm sorry." Never mind. I see you. My heart stops. I feel the ship going down. We're going back. Yes it's us...but not until he way you want it. "Clarke no! Run! Get out of there!" I scream. But she can't hear me. The radio cuts off. And it goes blank. "Clarke! Clarke!" The others are speechless. They know this is bad. I slide down the wall and stay silent. I start to think. "Why didn't these people do anything to us. Why do they want to go to earth." I say not making eye contact with everyone.

"Why would they." Raven says. "We..." Raven knows where my head is at. "Because we were in space. If they were circling earth, they want information about earth. So there's no point in questioning us." I don't look at anyone. I can feel what their face looks like. Eyes wide. Scared.

"So if they get Clarke." Harper says.

"Who know what they'll do to get info out of her." Monty says.

I nod and close my eyes. "She's stubborn. Who knows if she'll even talk."

Raven sits on the floor. Her leg is still messed up. She puts her hands on her mouth. Tears begin to swell in her eyes."But if she doesn't...they'll kill her."

---------------------
HEY!! Thanks for over 100 reads!!! This chapter is pretty long. Let me know if you guys like it!!!! Sorry I haven't updated. Next part will be out soon!!!