Chapter 5: kidnapped...again

CLARKES POV

Whatever they injected me with must've had little effect on me for whatever reason. Because I start to wake up as they are dragging me inside the ship and through the long hallways. The ship isn't very big. It might not be that hard to escape. After all, I've escaped worse. But then again...I had my friends for help.

As they drag me through this hallway, I take in my surroundings. The hallway is pretty small. Maybe I can shove one of the men that's dragging me against the metal wall. I try to move at least a little bit. The two men grip me tighter. "Little brat." One of them says. "That dosage wasn't meant to knock to you out, it's purpose was to make you weak."

Dammit. All they did was drug me so that I can barely move. There's no use trying to escape now. They got me. I hope they don't get to Madi too. Hopefully she made it to the bunker. And hopefully, they finally hear us.

They're still dragging me down this short hallway until we stop in front of a big metal door. It says prisoners. Come to think of it, these two are tho only ones I've seen. I haven't seen anyone else in the ship. Maybe they're just like us. Maybe...a group of troublemakers...

One of them opens the door and inside are two closed off sides. One door on each. Like two rooms. Or in this case, two big cells...

I'm starting to regain some of my feeling. I try to wiggle out and kick them, but I'm still too weak. One of them punches me. "Stop that!" He leans down and meets my eyes. "Oh don't worry, well get you in a bit. We want a nice...long...talk with you. But until then, get comfy with your roommates." He says.

I give him a fowl look. "You might want to get comfy while you can too. Because I'm going to make it all come crashing down." He hits me again. I feel the blood drip down from my nose.

"I would love to see you try." I smirk. Because the guard that's holding me is paying no attention. And I notice something...that's it!

He opens the door on the right and i try to run. I have my back to the door now. "Stay the hell back!" He must be talking to my new "roommates." They shove me in and I land on the cold floor. They slam the door.

"Bastards!" I yell. But they're already gone. I don't want to turn around. Who knows what these people are like...

"No way...clarke?" I know that voice. I turn around slowly and nearly faint at what I see.

"Raven?"

WOW OK ITS BEEN SOOO LONG IM SORRY BUT SCHOOL IS STARTING AND NOW IM JUST ALL...IDEK BUT THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT. NEXT CHAPTER SOON