Chapter 6: Go

Ravens POV

"Raven?" Clarke looks at me with wide eyes. I do the same. I've stopped counting the days it's been. Recently, I only just figured out she's alive. How is this possible? I thought the night-blood failed...but it didn't...

I storm up to her, who's still in the ground, probably in shock. Tears are in her eyes. She's frozen. I drop down and pull her into a hug. Now I'm crying, but I couldn't care less. She squeezes me tightly and doesn't let go. "You guys made it." She says.

Pulling away from the hug, I examine her closely. She hasn't changed, not really anyways. Sure, she's in better shape than before. But she's still Clarke. Her hair is shorter. It doesn't look bad. I don't remember the last time I cut my hair.

She smiles at me just before her gaze shifts to someone else...Bellamy...he's just standing there. The others don't know what to say. But they see bellamy and Clarke both looking at each other and decide to give him some space.

Ever since that day, Bellamy blames himself. He said that he should've given her more time...but he didn't. None of us did. We couldn't. We knew and Clarke knew that we only had one shot. And we all took it.

Bellamy's mouth is open. He gives the most awkward smile before it fades away. I know that look. He's full of blame again. I can see it in his eyes. Him and Clarke were always a team. They always knew what the other was thinking. When Clarke "died" Bellamy did everything to make sure she didn't sacrifice herself just for us to fail. And what do ya know? We did it.

I back away and help Clarke stand so she can do her best to greet Bellamy. I walk next to Monty on the other side of the cell, and we just watch...it's painfully AKWARD.

Out if the corner of my eye I see Clarke's grin. "Go for it." I whisper to myself. She doesn't hesitate. She charges over to Bellamy and he does the same. When they embrace I can't even see Clarke's face as its buried in Bellamy's chest. Great...now we're all crying...

I have no excuse for being so absent. The waiting for season 5 got the best of me😂😭