Chapter 7: Break

Clarke's POV

I could stay like this forever, I wish I could. Wrapped in Bellamy's arms. I missed them so  much, I missed him so much...maybe a little too much. He's showing no intention of letting me go as I bury my face into his chest. His head is resting on my shoulder. He looks almost the same but different. They all do. Bellamy has a small beard going on and slightly longer hair, maybe he even got taller but I don't focus on that right now.

They're all still the same. The same old delinquents I knew...or used to know. What does all of this mean? For us? For Madi? For Bellamy and I...

Eventually we both pull apart from the embrace and look up at each other. Bellamy has tears in his eyes as he looks at me. God I missed those eyes. He softly touches both sides of my cheeks with his thumbs as he looks at me. I just stand there, observing him. "You did it..." is all he said. It's all he had to say.

I start to cry. Not just for him, but for everyone. "I didn't know if the signal reached you guys."

"Well it did." I hear Murphy say. "And were sure as hell thankful for it. And what you did for us." I look over at Murphy, Bellamy still staring at me, tears now falling faster.

"Who are you and what have you done with John Murphy?" I say with a slight laugh in my voice. He laughs and looks over at Echo, I can see it in her expression. She's shocked.

I don't know what's going through her mind, but I catch her eye and she manages to choke up. "Thank you Clarke." Is all she says. Honestly, that's all I needed.

"Ok are you and Bellamy done? I'm getting sick just watching Bellamy look at you with puppy eyes." I can't say that Harper was wrong. Bellamy never lost focus until she said that. And even then he had resentment in his voice.

"Save it for Monty, Harper." Bellamy laughs, breaking away slowly as if it pained him to do so. Harper and Monty laugh and then everything is quiet for a few seconds.

Then it hits me "how did you guys end up here? What do they want? With us?"

"Not with us, with earth." Raven speaks up. Apparently they were circling earth before their landing, they captured us before arriving. Once they found out we haven't been to earth in years, I think they realized we have nothing that they want...unlike you..." I see Bellamy's head drop as raven says this. Not in sadness, but in anger.

"What would they want with me? About earth? You mean like information?" It all came rushing at me...if they can't get info out of my friends...they'll get it out of me. "They want informations about earth don't they?" I say looking around at everyone. They all have the same expression as Bellamy, except Bellamy now has fear in his eyes...for me...

"We think so" Monty says.

"And if you guys have none...then that leaves me..."

"Over my dead body." Bellamy leans up and walks toward me.

"That might just become the case if you get in their way" Murphy snarks. Bellamy and raven both glare at him. "Just sayin..."

"No it won't." I say. "They're not going to get anything out of me. By about you guys. Not about earth."

"Clarke." Bellamy takes a step to me, trying to fight my battles. I look at him and then at every one else. They know what I know.

"If these people are as tough as we think, then they'll drill me, maybe even torture me to get what they need."

Bellamy speaks up again. "I won't let that happen." The tone in his voice says he's going to do something stupid.

"I have a plan." I say and look around he room and then at Bellamy. "But you're not going to like it..."

OK SO YEAH IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND IM SUPER TIRED RN AND YEAH HERE YA GO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.