Chapter 11: Let Us Begin

Clarke's POV

Thy must've been dragging me for at least 10 minuets. Or I could've just been a little loopy from almost being knocked out by the guards.

He continues to drag me along by the arm until we reach another metal door. This must be where the leader or captain is or something. I look up at the guard. He's got a beard and messy brown hair combed in a certain way. He's got visible scars too... "what's your name anyways?" I say with a scoff.

He looks down at me and smirks. Then he hits me one more time with the gun in his hand. This time my nose starts to bleed. "It's Mccreary." He says opening the door.

"What did I say Mccreary? Next time you hurt a prisoner you can join them, got it?" It's a woman's voice. I look up and see her face. Her hair is in a low pony tail. She has that leader style vibe to her.

Mccreary doesn't look too happy. He looks down at me again and then back at the woman. "Yes ma'am," is all he replies.

"You can go now, leave her to me." She says as he walks out of the room. "Sit down." She orders to me. My hands are still handcuffed, so I can't exactly do anything. And if this plan works...my friends should make it out...

I obey and sit down as she comes closer to me to strap me to the chair. "Comfy?" She asks, taking a seat in a chair directly in front of me.

"Very." I reply.

"Good. Cause you're not going to be that comfortable in the future if you don't answer everything I ask." She smiles.

"Well I think you're out of luck." I tell her, keeping my face calm.

"I thought you'd be that way." She gets up and looks toward the back of the dark lit room. "Vincent!" She shouts.

A tall, bulky man steps forward. He has glasses and a collar on. He looks...off somehow.

"Vincent here was a cereal killer...that's how he got locked up with us..." She says as my heart begins to sink. "So, are you going to talk now?"

I considered everything in my head. Madi, Raven, Murphy, Bellamy... "do your worst." I say looking up at her. "I'm not going to break."

"We will see about that." She nods toward Vincent as he takes a knife out of his holster. The women turns to me. "I want to know everything. What happened to this planet? Why didn't you die? Who are your friends in that cell, and were you alone on that planet?"

She says the last line slowly...as if trying to get a reaction out of me. I hesitate as Madi comes into my mind. I will protect her. I think to myself. I'm not going to break. The most I'll tell them is how the earth was destroyed...twice...but if she asks me more which I guarantee she will...I won't budge.

"So..." She says leaning down to me once again. "Who else is there?"

I don't hesitate with my reply. "I was alone." I lied. I won't dare bring up Madi...or the bunker for that matter. But the bunker isn't a real important right now...unless...

"Bullshit." She says before backing up to let Vincent come closer to me. "I'll ask again, who were you with on earth? Who are your people?"

I know the consequences... "I was alone, I was the only survivor..."

"If that's how you're going to be...so be it." I feel her first hit my face. Blood begins to drip from my lip and nose.

"Get her to spill more then just her words Vincent..." she says before stepping out.

The conversations must be recording somehow. They probably have this room bugged.

I look to Vincent who had a devilish look on his face... "let us begin..." he whispers, stepping closer to me...knife in hand...

SOOOO IVE BEEN DELAYING THING SO MUCH LOL. NEXT CHAPTER IS WHEN THE REAL STUFF HAPPENS.