Epilogue

|Stiles Stilinski|edited chapterEpilogue

|Stiles Stilinski|
edited chapter
Epilogue

Stiles stood frozen after Cora finally finished speaking, his whiskey colored eyes staring at the werewolf in sympathy. "That doesn't explain why his eyes are blue."

"No one really knows why they turned, I think it's because he left her. Then he left our family to die, all I know is that after that night his eyes were blue."

"If thats true then why wasn't Laura's eyes blue?"

Cora pushed her hair behind her ears and licked her lips. "Laura was an alpha, no one saw if her eye colors had changed because they were red to symbolize her alpha status."

"I didn't know that could happen."

"The colors can hide behind each other, if Laura hadn't been killed and she lost her alpha status then there's a good chance they could've been blue too."

Stiles took a deep breath, his brain chasing to retain the information he'd been given about a man he was positive was prime evil, but after hearing he story was just confused. "I'd have never known. Peter always seemed so cold and cruel, it never occurred to me that he actually had feelings."

Cora glared at him, feeling oddly protective of whatever family she had left no matter how bad they were. "Not everyone bad started off that way. He was a good man that had a lot of bad happen to him."

The human boy scoffed, running a large hand over his grown out hair. "Not to good anymore."

"He's in there somewhere, he's just lost right now."

"Well he better find himself quickly or a lot more people are going to die."

Cora stood from her spot on the steps, her head ducking down as she tried to compose herself. "So what are you going to do, Stiles? You going to tell him that he needs to get over himself because he couldn't save the love of his life and then his family? Are you going to be the one to do that?"

He took a long moment to reply, his hands pressing together and his fingers intertwining with one another. "If I have to, yeah."

|FINISHED|