Kate

|Andrea Miller|edited chapterKate

|Andrea Miller|
edited chapter
Kate

"Something's wrong with him, Andy." Peter sulked, resting his body on her bed. One of his hands were draped over his forehead while the other was on his stomach. "He isn't usually so secretive with me, he tells me everything but these past couple weeks he's been dead silent."

"Not silent enough, actually," She sighed in return. Andrea was wearing pajamas, the soft shorts hugging her thighs as she plopped down on the bed beside him, the man moving over to rest his head in her lap. "I stopped by earlier to talk to him after our shift and he was busy."

Peter stared up at her, his blue eyes meeting her own. "Busy doing what?"

"More like who."

"You're kidding."

The blonde shook her head in disagreement, the brutal image of her best friend on top of another woman evading her eyesight. "I wish I was, no one else was home so I just barged right in like I owned the place and got more of an eyeful that I ever wanted."

Peter's brown brow hairs scrunched to meet together. "Did you see her face?"

"Blonde, that's all I know. She wasn't exactly looking my way. She was getting a good view of the wall though."

Loud pelts of laughter erupted from the werewolf's mouth, his hand reaching up to grasp his chest as his body shook with joy. "No way."

"Yes way," The duo took a moment to recover from their laughing fit, it slowly dying off as they regained their breath and the real conversation returned. "I'm just saying, whatever's going on with him will pass. He's probably just trying to figure out what to do with himself now that Paige is gone, they were attached at the hip."

"That's why his eyes are blue now."

"What do you mean?"

"Werewolves take pride in their eye colors when they shift, good betas and omegas have golden eyes like sunflowers. Alphas have red eyes to show their dominance and authority. There's another color though, a steel blue that only certain wolves get, it means they've taken an innocent life."

Paige, she was Derek's innocent. "You're still pure?"

Peter rolled his eyes at her word choice. "Not a chance in hell."

Gently smacking his chest, Andrea glared at him, she wasn't a fan of remembering the copious amounts of women he'd previously slept with but she wasn't a saint either, she just didn't like to share. "