Part 12//Ultima Werewolves// Minecraft Roleplay

HE Y

Y O U

YES YOU

So I just redid a little bit of the part where Lucinda talks about the ultimata and I'd appreciate it if you just skipped down there (this isnt a new chapter, but I'm working on one atm. ) unless you want to reread all of this to refresh your memory lol

THANK YOU!

??? POV
I looked through another big crate of emeralds. I sighed.
"No... no... no! NO no nO!!! Nothing!! None of these would be enough energy!" I shouted. The cave walls echoed what I said. The wolves barked in agreement.
"I need you two to stop sitting on YOUR TAILS AND FIND ME BETTER EMERALDS!!" I echoed again. The wolves whimpered and barked, then went off in desperate directions.
One of them came back and barked at me, so I threw it at a wall.
(No but that actually happened)
"There are no excuses in my pack!!! Yu failed!! And you know what happens to failures..." I said.
"Alpha, please, forgive him. He's just an omega." Tatiana said from behind me. (I think that's how you spell it...)
"Then he should know his place..." I sneered. The wolf was sitting down with his ears pointed towards the floor. "I don't appreciate being told I'm over reactibg.. do oh know how hard I've worked for this?" I mumbled.
"Yes, but I don't understand how those humans in the cabin have anything to do with this..." she said while tilting her head. I laughed.
"You truly know nothing about me. Those.. humans.. deserve this... This is just a prize for all of my hard work in making these potions." I held one of the blue potions up. "Now, as I was saying, find. Me. More! EMERALDS!" I shouted, looking behind myself to make sure those useless mutts understood
"Alpha, there are no more complete emeralds in this cave. All we have left are fragments. They won't be good enough for potions..." Tatiana said.
"What?!?" I shouted again.
"Our pack has dumped them all out.. if we need more complete emeralds, we will have to find another cave."
"Impossible!! There must be more!!" She stepped back at my interruption. I didn't care if I was scaring her, I didn't care if I was scaring the wolves, I just needed those emeralds..
"I-Ima so sorry, there are not any.. you have crates full of emeralds, why aren't those enough?" She asked.
"Enough?" I repeated. "Muahahahahaa (I'm sorry) You dot quite understand, do you? Do you see this potion? It needs emeralds to work. These potions have the power to last forever. Song for me..." I whispered. "That's priceless."
"Y-yes alpha, I understand but please, with all due respect, there are no more emeralds in this cave..." Tatiana said while looking at her feet. Then, one of the wolves howled. I looked around the corner at it.
"Well, well. It seems our wolves found two complete emeralds. What was that you where saying?" I tainted her.
"I-I must have been mistaken... I-" before she finished her sentence I stepped closer to her.
"We. Stay. In this cave." I said while walking off to see the other emeralds. I followed the mutt that howled, and surely enough, there was a bright green emerald. It shone brighter than the others, almost glowing. I laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Baby there's a place where we can go! Where it's always shining like the snow; listen to your heartbeat, don't you know
That I just wanna be with you?
Oh oh oh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron OV
I had found a pickaxe in the basement, and I decided to try and hollow out the wall somewhat with it.
"This is insane!! How did this even happen!?!? I-it wasn't like this before!!" I thought for a moment, but before I could come up with a conclusion, my thoughts where interrupted.
"HELP!!" I heard someone yell. It sounded like-
"Garroth?" I shouted.
I ran into the room I heard it from, which was the next room over.
"Garroth what's going on?" I saw Garroth looking over Kim who was lying flat on the ground. "Huh? What happened?" I asked.
"I-I don't know! She came in here acting all strange, and then the next thing I know, the light flickered and she'd collapsed!" He said. He was freaking out.
"Is she breathing?" I looked at her.
"Yes! I checked! She just-" Kim started to move. She coughed while sitting up.
"Kim?" Me and Garroth both asked at the same time.
"Garroth?" She looked around the room. I guess she didn't see me because she said nothing after that.
"Aww! Kimmy Kim! I was so worried about you! What happened?!?" Garroth helped her up.
"I-I don't know.. I think I was having a bad dream..." she groaned and rubbed her head.
"What was it about?" Garroth asked.
"Well, I had a dream that I kissed Zane, and then I was in love with him..." Kim blushed a little while she said it.
"Wow... that does sound bad!" Garroth said, almost making me laugh. Then I realized something.
"Kim, are you sure it was a dream..?" I asked. She seemed a bit startled when I spoke.
"Huh?"
"Well, Zane said that you kissed him," I took another step towards Garroth and Kim "and now you're telling us you dreamt the same thing..."
"That.. is a bit odd." Garroth said, rubbing the back of his neck. Kim sighed, "I don't know.. it was a weird dream, I couldn't control myself.. and now I can't control my thoughts..." Kim said, almost mumbling, like she didn't mean to say it out loud. Then she sighed. "I have a headache... I feel cold.." she finished.
"Let's get you in bed then, Kim." Garroth offered. "You need to rest!"
"Please! I wold love that!" Kim said, almost immediately.
"Garroth..." I said while looking back at him. "Take care of Kim. I'm gonna go get Aphmau and (Y/N) to see if there's another way into the cave."
"Go on! I've it Kim." He said. I nodded and headed out the door.