Part 11//The Alpha Werewolf or The Omega Werewolf//Aphmau Minecraft Roleplay

Yeah, so the title for today was actually too long to publish, so I had to change eleven to literally 11. Hope you don't mind! See ya later in the chappie!

Your POV

Me and Aaron walked down into the main room of the lodge. (Yeah, I know I said kitchen last time. Sorry lol)  There, we saw Garroth looking at his computer screen.
"I NEED INTERNET!! I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!! HOW CAN I CONTACT THE KABLE COMPANY IF I DON'T HAVE A SIGNAL?!? GRR.. THIS IS BOGUS!!!" Garroth yelled.
"Garroth? Garroth! Something's happened! We need to-"
"You're right something's HAPPENED!!" He (EVA SO RUDELY) interrupted me. "YOU DON'T REALIZE; WE'VE BEEN WITHOUT INTERNET FOR A LONG TIME!! EVERYONE PROBABLY THINKS WE'RE DEAD!"
"Y-you're right... how long has it been, anyways?" Aphmau walked in, holding a glass of water.
"Now isn't the time for that." Aaron looked at her. She just rolled her eyes and began to walk away. Aaron looked a little hurt, but didn't pay much attention to it. "Garroth, something has happened to Lucinda."
"Huh? What do you mean?" Garroth leaned on the back of the couch.
"Lucindas been taking captive. By someone or something." Aaron explained. "We need to go back to the secret passage and get her out of there, but we're going to need everyone's help."
"Wait wait wait! Lucinda..? O-our Lucinda?" Garroth pointed to the ground, emphasizing 'our'. I nodded.
"Do you realize how powerful Lucinda is as a witch?! I mean, she can take care of herself and-"
"That's only when she has her wand and spells! And she doesn't have either of those!" It was a bit annoying that he didn't believe us.
"Is this some kind of prank?" Garroth smirked.
"No. We're dead serious." Aaron said, wiping the smile off Garroth's face.
"Garroth, please. Believe us."
"You guys are serious... alright. What can I do to help?" Garroth immediately turned serious and sat up straight.
"We're going to need everyone. Especially Zane." I said.
"Zane? Why?" He asked.
"Lucinda believes whoever took her took Zane's memory. We think he knows something. Uh- where is Zane?" Aaron began to look around as he asked it.
"Ah! He went upstairs to take a nap.."
A nap? Now?
"Is he alright?" I heard Aphmau ask from behind a wall. Was she eavesdropping?
"Uhh.. yeah. He's been pretty fine. But Kim went to go check on him." Me and Aaron both looked at the stairs worriedly.

3rd Person POV
Kim excitedly ran over to Zane's bed.
"He's perfect~!" She said. "He's absolutely perfect~! Oh, my love~, I've been waiting for you... holding back my true feelings... but seeing you here sleeping~! It makes my heart want to jump out of my chest~!!" Kim laughed in a sing-song voice.
"Maybe.. I can get one kiss~..."
She leaned in to grab Zane's mask, waking him up.
"Ah... that was a god na- mph!!" Kim pressed her lips against his. I don't know how she felt, but I'm guessing she was really happy. I don't really know because I'm not her, but okey.
Zane pulled away, taken back by her sudden move. Then, instead of living happy ever after like in happy book, he screamed. It sound like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" because he screm.
(I sorry, it's late rn and I'm tired :/)

Your POV because "I'm a pork cutlet bowl"

If you don't get that we can't be friends.

"Zane?!?"  I yelled up at the second floor. He was yelling, almost like he was just nearly raped... or something... hm.
"He's in trouble." Aaron said.
"Oh no.. we need to get to him!" I began running to the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Baby there's a place where we can go! Where it's always shining like the snow; listen to your heartbeat, don't you know
That I just wanna be with you?
Oh oh oh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucinda POV
I paced around my small cell, waiting for whoever the masked man was to make the next move. They could have done anything at that point; drained me of all my energy... killed me... worse...?
I tried wiggling the bars again.
"Argh! It's no use..." I said. "This isn't going to work." I then saw a lock on the door. Maybe I had something small enough to fit in the key hole.. but what?
I turned to the cave entrance to see two wolves growling.
"Wolves..." I muttered. I tended; they probably worked for him.
Thy trotted over to me. "Hey!!" I stopped them. "Please... if you're werewolfs... please her me out.." they did nothing. Just kinda gave eashother this.. 'look'.. then they walked away.
"No!! Ugh!! Stupid dogs..." I tried muttering the last part, but they heard me. They turned back at me and growled.
"Uh.. I mean-uhh..heheh...good.. boys!!" I said. Then they gave each other another 'look', but this one was more... offended..
"And... girl..." I guessed. "Look, just... please get me out of here!!"
They, instead, walked away. But before they where completely gone, one of them dropped something. I'm not sure if it was an accident, or a delivery service.
"What..? Did they just drop..." I squinted my eyes a little, to focus them on- "Emeralds!!" I yelled excitedly. "There's a ton of them..."
The wolf's ears lowered, and footsteps could be heard from a corner in the cave. They came closer until a mysterious werewolf walked in. The two wolves followed.
"Hah, good job, both of you." It said- the werewolf, I mean. "These are just what we need." It sighed. "One of these emeralds should have the power to work. I'll shift through them until we find one. If not we'll have to keep looking. This one will make a great addition to our pack..." he looked up at me.
"I can hear you, you know. And I'll never join you. Just tell me what you want from me!"
3rd person POV because I can as I will