Will You Be Here For Me? | Emerald Secret x Reader | Chapter 15

⚠️‼️PLEASE READ!‼️⚠️

Okay so I'm finally getting around to writing this chapter and I would like for everyone who sees this to comment wether or not I should do the series after this x reader as a continuation. I was super excited to do a starlight x reader and a when angels fall x reader but I started writing a PDH x reader with a completely different main character with a completely different personality. Don't get me wrong, I work hard on the book, I just don't take it very seriously... there are a lot of references and jokes and basically it's kinda like how I used to write this book. So just comment I guess wether or not I should write the PDH x Reader or the Starlight x Reader or the When Angels Fall x Reader or all of the above... I really want to get this account alive again because I do still have a serious passion for writing and stuff. Anyway, enjoy this ePIC CHAPTER WOOT!!

Aaron POV

I quickly washed off the blood from my wounds and bandaged them. As I looked down in the blood-filled water bucket, I saw bits of my reflection. I looked up into the mirror for a better view to see my eyes still hadn't changed. It almost felt like I was looking at someone else. Leaning into my reflection, I began to get a flashback, this one of me and [Y/N] when I went over to her house in high school, which wasn't too often.

"This belongs to you." I said, holding out my bandana for her to take.
"Hmm?" She asked, propping herself up on her bed.
"I'm sorry... I kept it longer than I should have." High school me said. She looked into my eyes and put her hand on mine. "You keep it." She said.
"Huh?" I asked.
"I want you to take it to college. You've given me something to remember you..." she looked over to a stuffed wolf I got her a while back. "...I don't want you to forget me." As she finished I felt my heart grow heavy.
"I could never forget you." I said. As the memory faded, I remembered how bitter the world felt before and after that moment. She seemed to brighten the room when she was around, even in the worst situations.
I stood next to my half-opened duffle bag. I pulled something out. The bandana from the memory.
"I will never forget." I mumbled as I wrapped it around my eyes. Walking away from the bathroom, I opened the door and saw Garroth pacing back and forth, biting his nails, but somehow being cautious of not breaking them.
"How are your wounds?" He asked softly. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, Garroth. I just needed to make sure I was patched up before we set out." I said. Suddenly, a piercing shiver of pain ran up my spine, causing me to stumble and put my hand agains the wall.
"Aaron!" Garroth exclaimed. In that moment I heard [Y/N]'s voice, 'Will you always be here for me?' She asked. I remembered that day after school, the memory from earlier. "Aaron? Aaron?!" Garroth yelled louder.
"I'm fine." I said in a sterner tone.
"No, you're not! How are you even alive?" He asked. "I saw what she did to you..."
"That wasn't [Y/N]. She would never do that." I replied.
"I know, it's not her. It's that potion... but-" he started.
"[Y/N] was the first friend I ever had!" I yelled. "She was the first person to speak to me with compassion. She saw me for more than I was... and more than I ever will be... She saved me back then. From feeling forgotten. Everyone... I won't let Ein take them from me!" Garroth gave me a sad look. "I won't let them be forgotten." I finished.
"Are we even going to be able to save them...?" He asked quietly.
"We will. I won't rest until everyone's safe." I replied.
"Hm! You have my strength." Garroth grunted in agreement. "Now, what's the plan?"
"Our main problem is Lucinda..." I said, as memories of her powers flooded my mind.
"That's right..." Garroth mumbled, seeing the same images as me. "Lucinda... there's no way we can get to Ein with her under his control."
"We need to find a way to break the potion on Lucinda. As long as she's under his control, we can't get close to any of them." I said. "Right," Garroth agreed. "so we need to-" he started, but a scream from downstairs cut him off.
"That sounded like-!"
"Kim?" Garroth asked. "Oh, Kim! Where are you?" He yelled.
As I listened to another shrill scream, I heard that it was coming from just left of the hallway we were in.
"It's coming from this way!" I said. I began to run in the direction while Garroth followed.