| Prologue |

Hi my name is Emma. What's my last name you ask? Well I'm not going to tell anyone my last name because it's embarrassing. Well my real last name of course. Besides that. I dislike people, a lot of people. That includes my ex boyfriends, my ex friends, teachers, kids, and just pretty much anybody that tries to get in my way, annoys me and tells me what to do. I like my own freedom. I like to be in control because it's better that way.

I can be loud and obnoxious at times, but it's only because I like to have fun everywhere I go. What can I say? Life is too short and you should live on the edge. Though maybe I live on the edge too much because right now I'm moving schools again! Yeah that's right. I might have almost burn down my last school, but it wasn't on purpose. It was for a prank I swear! 

Besides that my foster parents are fed up with my behavior. So of course I'm moving schools again, but this school isn't like any other school. Because this school is suppose to be for girls like 'me'

I mean I know I cause trouble but it's to live up to my legacy. I will not be stomped on at the very bottom anymore. Even though I'm going to a new and improved strict school, I will mark my territory in that building. Wait what am I saying? This school is no good for me

So maybe I could cause so much trouble that they kick me out and I can go to another school. I mean I've heard of this school, and I heard that people who graduated in Private Linkin' High ends up changing there life. And I don't want that! I do not want to change and become a loser! So the only thing to stop that from happening is to cause even more trouble at my new school. Am I right? 

***

If you want me to continue this story just comment below! 

LOL it's just a thought I came up today. 

Anywaysss... 

Until Next Time!