4

C H A P T E R 4. 

warning. little sexual content 

Killian's POV

I spin her around as she giggles landing perfectly onto the bed. Leaning forward I gently pressed my lips onto hers capturing the sweet taste of her lips. Emma reached to hold my hair in between her fingering tugging. I moan into her mouth. She pushed our body closely together as I felt my erection poked her stomach. I capture her lips in between my teeth giving it a little tug as she moaned opening her mouth accepting my entrance.

Forcibly I collide our tongues together as they battle between each other. I gripped Emma's thigh giving it a squeeze as I lifted her not removing our lips. She wrapped her legs around my waist as she tugged my hair again. I slammed her body against the wall as we stop to breathe with me still holding her up on the wall.

Looking into her emerald eyes I smirked. "You're all mine now,"

Her eyes sparkled as she giggles. My lips found its way on her neck as she moaned out loud in pleasure. She arched her neck to give me better access as I sucked on her sweet spot. Gently I set her down on her feet as I released my lips from her neck. She grabbed my face fiercely crashing her lips against mine again in hunger. I placed one hand holding her face and the other slowly easing its way downward. Slowly I moved my hand into her pants, I moved her panties out of the way till I forcely jabbed one finger into her wet core.

"Killian," she moaned sweetly into my mouth.

I began to pump my finger in and out as I listened to her sweet moans of pleasure. I then added another finger as she moved her lips away from me to moan loudly with her eyes closed. I loved. the sound of her sweet moans. I could listen to her sweet voice all night. She then bucked her hips into my finger harder as I pumped in and out faster. Naughty little girl. My erection grew just looking at her being pleasure. I then stopped taking my finger out of her core. Taking my finger I sucked her juices off of my fingers staring into her eyes, making sure she watched. She watched me in shocked, blushing a little.

"That's just the first part love," I grinned pulling her back in the bed again.

I jolt out of my dream rubbing my hair in confusing. I just had a wet dream about one of my students! This is not good, not good at all. I pulled my leg over the bed rubbing my eyelids. Looking down I'd notice I had grown a boner. I bit my lip nervously.

C'mon Killian pull yourself together man! I self-conscious said.

Shaking my thoughts out of my head I turn to my alarm clock to check the time.

7:00 it read.

My eyes widen in shock. Quickly I ran towards my bathroom to take the quickest cold shower.

Not only am I going to be late for work but I will have to see Emma today in class trying not to think about the hot dream I had about her mere seconds ago.

Emma's POV

Tilting my head back for dramatic effect I groan my way into the school building. It's only been my second day yet I feel like I could jump out a damn window and fall to my death.

I moved my feet towards my locker, with a bag of food grasp into my hand. Opening my locker I stuffed my back pack into it. Today I wore my cream pants instead of a skirt for my uniform. I could not deal wearing a skirt today.

I pocket my phone into my back pocket and wrapped my headphones around my neck. Slamming my locker shut the bell rang loudly in the halls.

I groan loudly making people eyes avert towards my direction in confusion. I stomp my way into Mr. Jones classroom sitting at the very back. Sitting my to go bag of my morning breakfast from Mcdonald's down at my seat I finally got to plop down in the seat and relax.

I pulled open my sausage biscuit from my bag and began to eat while more students hurried into the classroom.

Yesterday's event played over and over in my head as I grinned munching on my food. Soon the tardy bell rang as Mr. Jones came running into the classroom late. I quirk an eyebrow in confusion. I wonder what made him late to class. I immediately shake my thoughts, it's not like I cared for the matter.

Taking another bite out of my breakfast biscuit I waited for him to teach so I could bother him some more.

"Good Morning Class," he spoke a little out of breath. He's blue ocean deep eyes then glance my way as he then glared at me. He stormed towards me in anger, "Emma there's no eating in my classroom," he glared down at me.

Everyone in the classroom turned towards the scene that was about to unfold.

My eyes looked up at him as I take another bite to show him I didn't care, "But I'm hungry, so if I'm hungry I will make sure I eat," I talk with my food in my mouth then gulped it down after.

Sounds of snickers were heard from the classmates.

"Hand me the food or you get another detention!" he voice boomed in my face.

"Alright give me another detention, I don't give a damn," I shrug eating another piece of my biscuit, swallowing it after, "As long as I get to eat my precious food then I don't care mister," I rolled my eyes turning away from Killian.

I could hear him growl under his breath, "Fine!" he yelled, in a fast swift motion he snatched my food out of my grasp.

"Hey give that back you bitch!" I yelled getting out of my chair trying to reach my food from his hands. But he held it up above his head. My small 5'5 frame couldn't compare to his height.

"No," he grunted moving the food away from me, "I'm just going to have to throw this out," he walked his way over towards the trash-can as my eyes widen in fear.

He held the biscuit over the trash-can with a satisfied grin stretch across his face.

Stepping closer facing him I glared, "You wouldn't dare," I scrunch my eyebrows together in a challenging matter.

"Oh I would," his eyes held a truth in it.

I sigh, "Well you asked for it buddy," I muttered under my breath. He quirked an eyebrow but before he could throw my food away I quickly launched at him. My elbow accidentally hit his face in the process of saving my food. He hissed in pain as I got the chance to grab the food into my grasp.

Moving back I grinned triumphantly waving my food in the air like I won the prize. Killian held his nose in-between his fingers as I saw little pricks of blood dripping from his nose. He slowly looks at me with his blue eyes turning dark as the deep end of a pool.

Voices of a gasp was heard from the students behind me.

"Sorry?" I shrug giving him a sheepish grin.

I was in really big trouble now.

Well, though that's what he fucking gets. Everyone knows not to touch a woman's precious food, yet alone throw it out. Unless you want to be featured on the next episode of, "1,000 ways to Die," then don't touch my food. 

|||| 

never wrote smut before even though it's only a little lol I tried guys

Anyways...

Be sure to Comment! Vote! Follow! & Share!